RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

But you only gave it an 8/10 :dunno

It should be an 8.5... probably will become a 9 out of 10 from a second viewing. You guys pumped me up too much for it so it lost a grade. lol

I hate being over hyped. I EXPECT THE WORLD!

THE WORLD PEOPLE!

THE

FREAKY

DEAKY

WORLD!!!!

BARRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Point of No Return: 6.5/10

Not bad. Harvey Keitel is boss.

aaaand Ransom: 7/10

Very good at what it was trying to do. Few characters in film are more despicable than Lt. Dan in this one. Weird freak though he may be in the real world, Mel Gibson can act like a mother____er.

Last edited:

Finally watched Thor the other night. Definitely one of the best superhero movies I've ever seen and I've never been a big Thor fan.

Sucker Punch Extended Cut 9/10

Great film, that makes you think and question the story in different interpretations, ace soundtrack with hot chicks and swords & guns :rock

^Really? I really found the extended scenes quite useless TBH.

The Straight Story: 7/10

Drive 7/10. Just don't get why it's being raved about. It's not particularly exciting, there's lots of small scenes that build to nothing. Without Bryan Cranston I would have given it a 5.

1928 silent film 'Passion of Joan of Arc'. This film was thought to be lost to fire until the rediscovery of a print in the early 1980's.

I'm not a religious guy but I had always been interested to see this film. It focuses solely on her sham trail and execution.

Maria Falconetti is amazing in a performance where almost every shot of her is in close up of her face. Her performance is considered one of the best ever committed to film. She never acted again.

Back