RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

X:Men First Class - 8/10. Another enjoyable comic book movie for this summer. I put this one ahead of Captain America, but slightly behind Thor. Lots of action, and some of Magneto's scenes were outstanding.

little ____ers - 2/10 I really need to stop watching such ____ty movies. I have really never understood the need to take something that is funny once and then crank it up times 10 and think it will be just as funny

LOL...didn't realize that F-O-C-K-E-R-S was censored

Resident Evil Afterlife: 6.5/10
I never played any of the games and I guess that's why I quite enjoyed this. I don't know the game characters, so I don't know how much they are butchered in the film. It was a fun watch.

Breaking Bad S3 10/10

The writing for this show is just top notch!!!

Bryan Cranston is possibly one of the most naturally gifted actors I have ever witnessed. He seems late on the scene but I am sure the roles will come thick and fast for this very very talented man!

What a finale! Can't wait for season 4 already :)

Drive - 7.5/10

Meet The F0Ckers - 6/10 (Though not as bad as some make it out, its obviously not the first one. Alot of recycled stuff but I still got some laughs. I think I'll just always find grumpy Deniro funny. Ben Stiller is getting tiresome as this guy though. Not as bad as The Heartbreak Kid but close. Still miles better then the 2nd imo.)

Off The Map: 8/10
I'm usually not a fan of these medical drama like shows, but I found this one pretty cool, it being set in the jungle and all.
Too bad it was cancelled, but not surprising, I guess.

Alien 3 - 6/10

Alien: Resurrection - 7/10

Horrible Bosses - 8.5/10
*Damn, I so envy Charlie Day in those scenes w/ Aniston. :gah: It will surely be the other way around if I were him. :devil

Jurassic Park re-release at the cinema - 10/10

Darn is this a UK thing, this is one of the few big blockbusters I would love another chance to see now. Got to see Raiders, Ghostbusters, BTTF etc, but never seen a rerelease of JP.

Tron Legacy.

First time I've watched Tron anything so I went in completely unaware of what to expect. I'll give it a 7.5/10.
Visually it was incredible ( blu ray Imax scenes ! ) but whilst the story was interesting I never felt as if I really cared about Sam. Plus I kept imaging Jeff Bridges doing a sequel as the dude. :rotfl

The movie was free though with all the disney movie rewards points I'd built up so I can't complain !. :rock

Back