RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Tron Legacy.

First time I've watched Tron anything so I went in completely unaware of what to expect. I'll give it a 7.5/10.
Visually it was incredible ( blu ray Imax scenes ! ) but whilst the story was interesting I never felt as if I really cared about Sam. Plus I kept imaging Jeff Bridges doing a sequel as the dude. :rotfl

The movie was free though with all the disney movie rewards points I'd built up so I can't complain !. :rock

Welcome. You should give the first movie a shot too now, to give you a bit of context from the back story. It will greatly impact your view of a couple of characters, Sam though isn't one of them.

Incredible soundtrack too, no?

Triangle - 7/10

Weird horror movie about a group of people that get trapped in the Bermuda Triangle and their fate is constantly being repeated. Still a pretty interesting movie.

Furnace 4.4/10
The Collector 7/10

The collector kept me on the edge of my seat during the entire thing. But I had my issues with it as well.

Furnace 4.4/10
The Collector 7/10

The collector kept me on the edge of my seat during the entire thing. But I had my issues with it as well.

I really enjoyed The Collector. It has it's faults, mainly how the hell did the killer set up all those traps so fast but as far as the torture genere of horror movies go, I really enjoyed this one.

Transformers 3: 6/10

Really much more fun than I expected based on the previous movie, though not something I would consider all that good. Might be better than part 1, if just for having Nimoy's voice as Sentinel Prime.
One thing I really don't like, though, is making Optimus such a ruthless ____er. Letting so many humans die and suffer just to prove a point earlier, then killing a weak and defenseless Sentinel at the end, I guess because there's no redemption for what he did? Just not the same Prime I knew as a kid, and I'm not sure that I like the message it sends to younger kids who are gonna take lessons away from this kind of movie.

Really much more fun than I expected based on the previous movie, though not something I would consider all that good. Might be better than part 1, if just for having Nimoy's voice as Sentinel Prime.
One thing I really don't like, though, is making Optimus such a ruthless ____er. Letting so many humans die and suffer just to prove a point earlier, then killing a weak and defenseless Sentinel at the end, I guess because there's no redemption for what he did? Just not the same Prime I knew as a kid, and I'm not sure that I like the message it sends to younger kids who are gonna take lessons away from this kind of movie.

You know I did think about that after the fact. In the cartoon Optimus seemed the type who'd begrudgingly kill a villain. He even paused when Megatron begged for mercy in the 1986 movie compared to the TF3 Bayformer Optimus who seemed to relish the executions.

I really like that part. People that take you for granted, stab you in the back, etc don't deserve redemption.

watched Two movies

Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon -- 9/10

Predators 2010 .. 6/10

People who take you for granted deserve execution??? :google

I didn't say that. I said redemption not that they need to be executed. I mean a second chance to prove they're going to appreciate what you bring to the table.
Now, in a situation like what Sentinel did by stabbing the world and Prime in the back that way I'd put one in his grill. Why give him a second chance? He just tried to screw it up for everyone and killed a friend. There's no redemption for that.
Obviously, execution for minor things is a bit over the top and not what I meant at all. I don't believe in going to the extreme in every case but I do find my forgiveness level lower than it used to be for people who feel the need to be _______s.

Last edited:

Transformers DOTM on Blu Ray

5/10

Ending battle with Prime was short but, really enjoyed that part, the rest is forgettable though.

That was the best part! Hel was an evil, untrustworthy bastard who deserved everything he got.

I thought that whole scene was just so badass. The ending was too abrupt, but that was just awesome.

"Let's find out"....wham bam, shotgun SLAM. :lecture

And look at Prime throughout the series. He didn't want to kill Megatron, and was willing to let HIMSELF die before him.

And in the second one, same thing, and Megatron KILLED him. He came back.

Now HE comes in...and yeah, well....you know, betrays him, and pretty much gives Optimus no reason to give ANYONE a second chance. All bets are off. ____ this noise, lets KILL THEM ALL. :D

Back