RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

And look at Prime throughout the series. He didn't want to kill Megatron, and was willing to let HIMSELF die before him.

And in the second one, same thing, and Megatron KILLED him. He came back.

Now HE comes in...and yeah, well....you know, betrays him, and pretty much gives Optimus no reason to give ANYONE a second chance. All bets are off. ____ this noise, lets KILL THEM ALL. :D
I guess my perspective is--at what point is Prime no longer the noble hero he once was?
Even if he thought Sentinel could not be redeemed, like Khev says, did he have to be outright killed just because Prime was pissed and I guess wanted vengeance? That's something Punisher would do, not Optimus Prime. Or at least, not the Optimus Prime I know and like. And what's up with the thing about "we had to let the humans think we were gone" or whatever. Why? A real hero doesn't do what he does to prove a point so that the humans will really know how bad the Decepticons are and how much they need the Autobots. They would try to stop humans from being killed en masse! But Optimus in that movie seems to disagree.

Transformers: Bark at the Moon - 4/10

One-dimensional human charicatures + Transformers who aren't onscreen long enough for me to care about them = boredom. All that's left is two and a half hours of random explosions and a building falls over. Hearing Spock voice a Transformer again was the only highlight.

Inception on Blu-Ray

8/10

My favorite Nolan film to date.

Moneyball and Killer Elite - 7 and 4 respectively.
Enjoyed Moneyball quite a bit, but Killer Elite was pretty pointless and didn't have much action for a Statham movie.

Transformers Dark Of The Moon 10/10

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Transformers: Bark at the Moon - 4/10

One-dimensional human charicatures + Transformers who aren't onscreen long enough for me to care about them = boredom. All that's left is two and a half hours of random explosions and a building falls over.

:lecture

Completely how I felt

Back