RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I think you're being a little too generous there.

uh huh...

Ghouls 1/10 It got 1 for getting me to watch as much of it as I did
Husk 5/10
Valentine 6/10
The Pumpkin Carver 5/10

I think you're being a little too generous there.

uh huh...

Hey! Look what I got for you!

twcEV.gif

The Librarian: Quest for the Spear: 7.5/10
It's a bit like a poor man's Indiana Jones, but definitely a fun watch! :rock :rock :rock

See No Evil 6.8/10
Resident Evil 9.8/10
Resident Evil: Apocalypse 10/10

Lion King Blu ray 10/10 I forgot how amazing this movie was!! To bad they dont make animated movies likes this anymore :(

Playing catch-up from early September.

Thor: 9 / 10. Didn't have a chance to see it in the theater, so I watched it on Blu-Ray the night it was released. Fantastic film, and I preferred it over Captain America (which is a fantastic film in it's own right). Too bad Branagh isn't directing the sequel. And while Ray Stevenson is badass, I though he was wrong for Volstagg, Should have gotten a real "fat" guy instead of putting Stevenson in a fat suit.

X;MEn: First Class: 9 / 10. Saw it in the theaters opening weekend, and was just as good uopon repeat viewings.

Hanna: 8.75 /10. Entertaining film. Good performances from Cate Blanchett, Eric Bana, and Saoirse Ronan.

Bridesmaids: Had to watch this after putting the GF through the three movies above. Decent, with some funny parts. 7.75 / 10.

Community: Season 2: 9 / 10 overall, with the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons episode a 10 / 10. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Blue Valentine 9.5/10

If you want to see amazing performances then look no further. Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams give astonishing performances right here!

This is not an easy watch at any time but it certainly hit a chord with me having just gone through a long term relationship breakdown. I could really appreciate the beauty and the sadness this film portrays.

Is it supposed to look like a cheap documentary? Because if it's not, i dont want to see it. I saw bits, and visually, it looked pretty bad.

The films look is a part of what makes a film good IMO.

Back