RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Saw 'the Shinning' last night, again...

Yup, still hasnt changed... 10/10.

Heat 10/10

The best cat and mouse film ever made! Will never be beaten!!!

^ When Mann knew how to shoot a film. :lol

Indeed :lol

I was watching this today thinking about what you said re: Miami Vice & Public Enemies and completely agree with you. I then thought how shameful really when you consider this and Collateral.

Heat 10/10

The best cat and mouse film ever made! Will never be beaten!!!

I'd give it a 9/10, its an excellent movie. This is coming from someone that considers DeNiro and Pacino 2 of the 3 best actors of all time. Can't be biased though.

127 Hours 8/10 Creative film making at its best.

I liked the way Collateral looked.

Digital Filmmaking is fine. I think people can create FANTASTIC imagery with it....

And yeah Woff...he does. Makes things all shaky.

Fast and Furious 7/10 I thought this movie brought the series back to life. Still love JB.....and I'll check out Fast Five this weekend.

I'd give it a 9/10, its an excellent movie. This is coming from someone that considers DeNiro and Pacino 2 of the 3 best actors of all time. Can't be biased though.

127 Hours 8/10 Creative film making at its best.

I may have to check out 127 hours....I remember hearing this story when it happened back in 03 and thought to myself "why do I want to watch a movie about a guy cutting his hand off" But it's gotten so many great reviews they obviously did a great job with it.

I may have to check out 127 hours....I remember hearing this story when it happened back in 03 and thought to myself "why do I want to watch a movie about a guy cutting his hand off" But it's gotten so many great reviews they obviously did a great job with it.

Honestly theres SOOOO much more to this movie than some dude cutting his hand off. Franco was perfect for the role too. Very good movie imo.

Have to agree... 127 is surprisingly good. I was not at all interested in seeing it, but I'm damn glad I did.

Having said that, its pretty intense and I can honestly say it will probably be in the "one and done" category.

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken ... 7/10.. a childhood favorite ... :monkey1

American Psycho - 8/10

House of 1000 Corpses - 7.5/10

Bubba Ho-Tep - 7.5/10

Celtic's credibility is shot! He thinks Fright Nights new soundtrack is as good as the original.

Don't listen to kids, kids.

:yess:

Back