RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Honestly theres SOOOO much more to this movie than some dude cutting his hand off. Franco was perfect for the role too. Very good movie imo.

Agreed! Franco was absolutely fantastic in this movie.

Sin City: 8.5/10
It has been quite a while since I last saw this. Almost forgot how freaking awesome it was! :rock :rock :rock

The Departed 9/10

Runs a close second to Heat for best cat and mouse film

Gangs of New York 10/10

Always been a firm favourite!

Lars and the real girl 9/10

A great quirky little film! Emily Mortimer & Paul Schneider are wonderful in this and Ryan Gosling is absolutely fantastic.

I re-visited this film based on Gosling after his performance in Drive. The guy is a supremely talented actor!

Lars and the real girl 9/10

A great quirky little film! Emily Mortimer & Paul Schneider are wonderful in this and Ryan Gosling is absolutely fantastic.

I re-visited this film based on Gosling after his performance in Drive. The guy is a supremely talented actor!

I really loved "Lars and the Real Girl" too. This film really had a good deal of heart.

Fantastic performances, and some good laughs at times. I highly recommend it as well.

I really loved "Lars and the Real Girl" too. This film really had a good deal of heart.

Fantastic performances, and some good laughs at times. I highly recommend it as well.

It does have some good laughs at the start I guess but then I find the majority of the film really really sad with a sprinkling of hope at the end :)

Yeah this film really has it all, unless you are looking for explosions and special effects.

Real Steel. 6/10 Entertaining, but let's just say it. It's Rocky with robots. Pretty much almost shot to shot. They even had a robot with a mohawk! Clubber Lang, anybody? They even stole some of Clubber's famous moves (which made me furious).
Okay, let's just say it's a hybrid of:
"Over The Top"
"Rocky"
And whatever other movie that may cross your mind in the cheesy factor.

Back