RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Trick 'r Treat -- 11/10

First time seeing it. Loved it! A perfect blend of awesome, adorable, scary, mysterious, etc. etc.

I heart Sammy.

Tree of Life - 10/10

if you're looking for something to mindlessly entertain you, this isn't it. Much of it is left to interpretation, and you really have to allow yourself to get lost in the film.
Its obviously a very personal piece from Malick.

.. it was right on time for me ... :monkey1

Speaking of Mortal Kombat:

Mortal Kombat: Legacy (9 webisode Series) - 7/10

Would've scored it higher (8-9) had they stuck with the original direction from Mortal Kombat: Rebirth i.e. a realistic approach to the material. But apparently when it got officially licensed Midway pushed for more mysticism/fantasy (unlike in Rebirth) and that's where things got kinda FUBAR. Still decent and 100x better than all the craptastic MK Hollywood movies. :lol

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - 5/10

while this movie has nice artistic direction style, amazing acting and actors I felt it was hard to watch and not in the sense that it was too smart a movie.

The movie crawled at a snales pace, kept you in the dark for the first half. It spliced present and past shots seamlessly so you could not tell what was in present time or not . The movies plot wasn't all that intelligent for what it was hyping up to be and the pay-off wasn't worth it in the end for me.

I was quite disappointed especially for it having 93% on rottentomatoes, which is no simple feat. I need to read the reviews to understand why this is soo critically acclaimed

Yeah, no doubt bud. You're as old as dirt! :rock

Man, I've got one foot in the grave. :duff

Psych. Being in your mid-30's aint that bad...but it's no where as fun as being in your 20's.

Hereafter: I'm not a spiritual / religious person at all. But I like this movie. I really like how all Clint Eastwood movies seem to go at a slower pace...patience he's learned from a lifetime in Hollywood, I guess. 8.5 / 10.

Tree of Life - 10/10

if you're looking for something to mindlessly entertain you, this isn't it. Much of it is left to interpretation, and you really have to allow yourself to get lost in the film.

I've said this before- this is probably my favorite movie to come out this year.

Tron: Legacy - 4 out of 10

Why do you hate all that is fun?

cheeriurine.jpg

Tree of Life - 10/10

I LOVED Tree of Life! It is also a 10/10 for me. Awesome experience.

Ive been hunting down and reading quite a few reviews of this since I watched it just last night. It really is like a piece of art. I wonder what others' opinions are of it, but not in an "Im going to hate on your opinion if it doesn't align with mine" kind of way.
It truly makes you wonder what others may have seen in the movie that may differ from your own experience ... :monkey1

People at Canns loved Kingdom of the Crystal Skull... :lol

(Still dont hate it...but ya'know...)

Back