RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Your Highness: 6/10. Good Adventure Type movie but not alot of funny things or jokes in the movie to call it a comedy.

Transformers - Dark of the Moon : 5/10 Atleast the chick was hot this time.

A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas 9/10

Funny as hell! The stuff they do had me crying.... Not for any kids or those easily offended by drug usage.

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: 8/10 This was my second watch and I really enjoyed it. Pretty entertaining.

Pontypool - 6/10

An interesting take and twist on what more or less is an outbreak movie. Not quite zombies, but again more virus outbreak than anything all thru the perspective of a radio jock whos hearing about it thru calls to the station. Interesting, but nothing crazy a little slow for my taste but it was different.

Drive: 10/10
It started a bit slow, but overall this has to be one of the best films I have seen this year. It has been a long while since I actually noticed myself holding my breath while watching a film. There were some very tense and awesome moments. Absolutely brilliant! :clap :bow

Glad you loved it dude! :hi5: You should get his Scorpion jacket as well. I just ordered one recently. :yess:

Thor: 10/10 :rock :rock :rock

Sucker Punch: 7.5/10
I think I'm starting to like this film more and more each time I see it.

In Time - 5/10

Just ok. Could've been great but Timberlake really fell flat in this and the story just wasn't very solid. Felt like a made for TV movie to me.

Red State 8/10

Awesome movie, awesome concept. It's like Westboro, but homicidal.

Back