RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Captain America - 8.5 out of 10 - Thought it was slightly better than Thor in it's telling of this secret war going on within WWII.

Narnia Voyage of the Dawn Treader - 9 out of 10 A magical film that felt like the 7 Voyages of Sinbad-where you never what the seafarers would encounter next. It had me wanting to go back and collect the first 2 films.

Captain america 6-10

Disappointed, thougth it was the worst of the 4 released so far

X-Men First Class - 8/10

I really enjoyed this, I really liked that it was a stand alone movie.

A Very Harlod and Kumar 3D Christmas - 8/10 I'd probably give it a higher *higher, get it? :lol* score but I was so stoned when I went to see it, I can't remember half of it :rotfl

eternal sunshine and the spotless mind 7/10

Cool concept.

Bridesmaids - 7/10. I'm becoming less and less of an Apatow fan, not that I was ever a huge one to begin with. Wig is funny here, but the film tends to drag far too much. I thought maybe it was because it was more of a woman's comedy, but no, neither of the women that saw it with me cared for it all that much either.

Drive Angry: 7/10

Pretty fun revenge flick... but like a lot "grindhouse" style movies they tend to drag a bit in the middle. Still entertaining and some pretty interesting sequences.

Knowing: 4/10
Tried to be a lot of different things: thriller, action, horror, drama and scifi... failed at pretty much all of them IMO.

Harry Potter & The Deathly Gallows Part 2 - 7/10

...not sure about this one yet...

The Change Up - 7.5/10 (+.5 for Olivia Wilde)

Fun movie. Didn't expect it to be as raunchy which was a pleasant suprise & having Olivia Wilde certainly helped.

30 Minutes Or Less - 6.5/10

Meh.

Back