Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought so. Poor Elizabeth, sister to Aunt Esther...married to that heathen Fred

We're all a little sick ;)

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
image.jpg

Doc, you keep your dirty hands of my Sonja! :lol
:mad:
Fine then, I shall just wait til my wonderful Wonder Woman arrives, at least she'll appreciate me! :pfft:

:lol

Lmfao you sick **** ;) Lol just read that when he quoted your post Lol Doc you the man

I must agree. I am one of the sickest ****s I know :lol and thank you ol' sport!

Now do you see what I mean :lecture
Hey, it's my way of showing my true affections!

We're all a little sick ;)

Some are just more sick than others! :rolleyes2:lol

"Wow DesertDragon those pics are ****ing beautiful man. Gotta go pick up my replacement body. Some of her thigh bands had serious paint chipping around the back. Hope I don't get any paint runs on mine

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon"

Thank you JediSword! I think I lucked out and got a pretty solid piece.. It sucks that you had issues with the thigh band on yours - hopefully the replacement body will be all good! The more I see her, the more I love her, dusky paint and all... all I can say is Tony Cipriano is the MAN.

I must agree. I am one of the sickest ****s I know :lol and thank you ol' sport!

Some are just more sick than others! :rolleyes2:lol

You know it man ;)
Yes we are, all of us sickos lol

"Wow DesertDragon those pics are ****ing beautiful man. Gotta go pick up my replacement body. Some of her thigh bands had serious paint chipping around the back. Hope I don't get any paint runs on mine

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon"

Thank you JediSword! I think I lucked out and got a pretty solid piece.. It sucks that you had issues with the thigh band on yours - hopefully the replacement body will be all good! The more I see her, the more I love her, dusky paint and all... all I can say is Tony Cipriano is the MAN.

Yeah other than that the piece is beautiful. I absolutely love her man and unfortunately I won't know until next weekend. Wife and I are going away for a week. So glad I don't have any shipments coming in otherwise it'd be a LONG week Lol ;)

Or you can send it here to Chicago, cause y'know I can touch her....I mean it.. up :wink1:
Your starting to come across really perverted and weird with all this sexual talk about statues. I'm not sure if it's legit or you think your funny but it reads your a full on weird

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

She'll appreciate you, you'll depreciate her :lol
:rotfl

A companion print I just picked up at NYCC for my Red Sonja Ex, print by Ebas:

Those are some great prints Anthos! I never got to mention it, but your Lantern display is amazing, great stuff, mate!

You know it man ;)
Yes we are, all of us sickos lol

Haha that's the truth, and speaking of sick, I guess I will be going regular, these bay prices are like all WTF. I can buy an XM piece for what they're asking.

Your starting to come across really perverted and weird with all this sexual talk about statues. I'm not sure if it's legit or you think your funny but it reads your a full on weird

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean
Well I am perverted, anyone that says other wise is lying. I joke about the sexual talk, no I don't go to that extent, therefore my thinking is not legitimate, and yes some fun it funny, the forum is to have fun and discuss. That is how I have fun. Also let's be honest, life is boring without a little insanity.

And yes, I am a full on weird :lol

Hand smacked by the nun with a ruler. Are you allowed to trade without a premium account?

On this piece, the color of the skin is so off IMO that I would believe it if the factory used the paintmaster for Kier by mistake. It really is quite gray. I also am on the fence about the shading. They do browns relatively well and the boots look great. It is odd that the metal bikini has no washes applied yet the hair piece for the severed head and the helmet on the base both have a very nice finish to them.

Words... I need more words to describe the epicness of Red Sonja! Just got in from a two week trip and set her up. No issues on mine, she's a perfect specimen.

Thoughts in general:

I was thinking I would display her with the axe and have the severed head on the base like another member did, but I was too scared the head was gonna roll off and break the tip of his beard. I tried displaying her with the head and I was blown away, the statue just seems so much more complete with it. Ended up displaying the axe in the base instead. Works nicely blade side down and in front right next to her foot- you can see the fist from the glove on the handle but you can't tell it's hers, must be mister frost giant's :lol

Everybody's talking about the grey and yes shes more grey/pale/ashen in dim lighting and I wouldn't have minded a slightly fleshier tone, but... I think it would be wise to remember she's in a frozen frost giants lair and the poor girl is in a metal bikini.

There were some complaints about the snow not being white- it is in some places, but mostly grey. I'm originally from Michigan, which is a little like a frost giants cave, and if it's anything like there, as soon as it snows it drizzles and gets wet and damp... All the pretty white snow turns a nice Red Sonja Statue Snow Colored Slushy Grey.

This statue is a winner, and my first 1/4 scale... and what a first!

Oh ya, n let's continue nut punching :lol

I just received My statue and found out it was the Reg all along! Althought I had ordred it on May 13th. I am quite honestly beyond pissed right now.
Well, I wanted to know if any Good soul would be willing to sell me their Frost Giant head? anybody? please I'm begging you!

Back