Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baldy Jason Statham look alikes sidekick apears to be an awful lot what it would look like if Jill had decided to keep her blonde hair but cut it short.

Omg dude. Anybody else feel like a squeling girl right now. I think im about to die from awesome overload.

Haha. Dude they brought zombies and other monsters back. Your in a ____ing city. This look like a huge game. I'm in RE mode right now. We even got RE ORC to tide us over. I'm so stoked for this. Im gonna look at the trailer for the billionth time.

Yeah, I don't see Jill unfortunately. Hopefully Capcom has more surprises in store for us.

Yeah I hope her and Claire are somewhere in the game.

So we got
One story with Leon and the girl in the trailer
One story with Chris and his squad?
One story with the guy with some blood and Ashley?

I wonder how Jill or Claire could fit in to the story, I was hoping that they'd be Chris's and Leon's partners respectively.

Is the guy talking about his blood Alex Wesker?

New Hot Toys Leon and Chris!:)...in 2013...or 14:mad:

Isnt this game set a few years ago? 10 years after The original? And also Chris's costume really looks like the one from Lost in nightmares. Perhaps the same?

Does that mean this game takes place before Resident Evil 5 if the original came out in 1996 or are we not taking production years into consideration?

My god...AWESOME! This totally makes up for the movie trailer.

Anyone think they'll finally give us closure to Sherry Birkin?

Isnt this game set a few years ago? 10 years after The original? And also Chris's costume really looks like the one from Lost in nightmares. Perhaps the same?

Does that mean this game takes place before Resident Evil 5 if the original came out in 1996 or are we not taking production years into consideration?

It almost sounds like it could be a prequel to RE5 given that time line. (Have to wait and see about that)

We may see Wesker yet!

Well it's weird. RE5 straddles the border of taking place in 2008 and 2009 (I believe officially it takes place in 09) the original Raccoon city incident took place in 1998. RE5 basically takes place 10 years later (though it's a little over by a few months) and now they're saying RE6 takes place 10 years later. It's a bit unclear right now where this takes place in the official timeline. Who knows...maybe this is before RE5. The absence of Jill may suggest that.

I wanna know more :panic:

Walking and shooting. Eat it, Dead Space!

iWc7NGxvRJxFN.gif

Yeah, I don't see Jill unfortunately. Hopefully Capcom has more surprises in store for us.
I hope so too. Capcom does has a habit of holding off from revealling Jill early on in the pre-release build up for a lot of their games (REmake, RE5, Operation Racoon City and Mercenaries 3D)

With any luck history will repeat itself. :pray:

Well it's weird. RE5 straddles the border of taking place in 2008 and 2009 (I believe officially it takes place in 09) the original Raccoon city incident took place in 1998. RE5 basically takes place 10 years later (though it's a little over by a few months) and now they're saying RE6 takes place 10 years later. It's a bit unclear right now where this takes place in the official timeline. Who knows...maybe this is before RE5. The absence of Jill may suggest that.

I wanna know more :panic:

I second this. I'm also surprised at how much Leon seems to have aged in only "4 years."

Another thing, I didn't see a SHEVA did you guys ?????

But the people I want to see are Barry, Billy, and Rebecca.

Back