Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second this. I'm also surprised at how much Leon seems to have aged in only "4 years."

:lol yeah, though I think the facial scruff is a big factor in that notion.

Another thing, I didn't see a SHEVA did you guys ?????

But the people I want to see are Barry, Billy, and Rebecca.

After the backlash of 5 I doubt we'll see Sheva anytime soon

BRING ON BARRY!

Palm strike. Who do we know uses similar melee moves? Yesss.

ieCadGrbhqKxZ.gif

That first shot reminds me of 28 days later...nice :yess:

And that huge obese monster is scary :horror

It's like Pluto from RE: Deadaim (which nobody played :lol) and the Insane Cancers from Silent Hill 3...and I hated those damn things.

:lecture played it of course, and I know exactly who you're talking about. I enjoyed that game, especially the tyrant with the tentacles.

this unknown was talking about how special his blood was maybe it is alex .

With moves like that, the all black attire, exposed forearms and leather gloves...Remind you of anyone? It'd be weird if it WASN'T Alex Wesker :dunno:monkey1

(This is assuming the buzz-cut guy talking about his blood is Alex Wesker)

I think its brilliant that they're using Alex Wesker as a new character to play as. Instead of going with someone with a random name like Tyler Johnson or some s#!t, they're using Alex since they know people want more Wesker; except this time, he's a hero. :)

(This is assuming the buzz-cut guy talking about his blood is Alex Wesker)

I think its brilliant that they're using Alex Wesker as a new character to play as. Instead of going with someone with a random name like Tyler Johnson or some s#!t, they're using Alex since they know people want more Wesker; except this time, he's a hero. :)

Maybe...maybe. Not confirmed yet

Maybe...maybe. Not confirmed yet

Here's my assumption:

Leon-Horror-Limited Ammo
Chris-Action-Plenty of Ammo
Alex Wesker(?)- horror/action- Focused more on hand to hand combat/running- limited ammo/knifes.

I bet the big B!+ch chasing A.W(?) will be the "nemesis" of this game. His head opened up later in the trailer like he was gonna chomp off Leons head :lol. "Nom Nom Nom NOm NOM NOM NOM"

Dude ashley is in this game ! What is ashley doing with that bald guy ? Omg dude this is to much epicness for my brain to handle.

Back