Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope there is walking and shooting and these are the scenes that originally made me think there was, but the more I watch this it looks like Leon is stationary and the things moving toward him give it the appearance he's moving.

Now that I really look at it, you may be right. Ugh.

Hot toys please stop with the batman, predator and ironman stuff for a second and focus on RE6. Thanks.

I think that it is Alex Wesker. Spencer said that he had found the secret to immortality while studying a virus and then disappeared. I'm sure it will go something like he has a immunity in his blood that can make a cure for the "whatever"-Virus is released in this game.

Yeah it's most likely gonna be him. Though a small fact. In the memos refering to Alex they are never clear on the gender of Alex, could be a female.

The thought came to me while watching the trailer and Chris says something along the lines of "how many people have died because of that ______!". Maybe he's refering to Alex. Just things to think about. It's all so fun! :panic:

Yeah it's most likely gonna be him. Though a small fact. In the memos refering to Alex they are never clear on the gender of Alex, could be a female.

The thought came to me while watching the trailer and Chris says something along the lines of "how many people have died because of that ______!". Maybe he's refering to Alex. Just things to think about. It's all so fun! :panic:

Could Chris be talking about the lady that told Leon everything was her fault instead? :dunno

Wait so we have to select character stories at the begining? And I keep hearing this a prequel to re5 .

They did say the stories would intertwine at some point so it could be,thats what i thought of too tho

I'm thinking Chris is blaming the chick, so he wants to kill/capture her while Leon is protecting her. During a cut-scene, he'll want to take her in or kill her, and Leon will fight him in Hand to hand combat. BOOM. everyones happy :) Question is, Who wins?

I'm probably dead wrong, but I really wanna see Leon fight Chris for any reason at all. They gotta beat the S#!t out of each other, before teaming up on the same page.

Or they could just be best friends and live happily ever after....if thats what you want...:monkey3

Wait so we have to select character stories at the begining? And I keep hearing this a prequel to re5 .

I doubt that. It wouldn't make sense because in Re5, Chris said. "They're acting like those Los Ganados detailed in the Kennedy report. Aside from that, there's something new. Something we've never encountered before."

Yet various things in the game look like what he encounters in Re5, including worse enemies. Unless he's talking about Uroborus.:dunno

Wow this looks amazing. I'm looking forward to Leon's horror section the most. I'm surprised they changed his look and Voice Actor tho, that would be my only gripe.

Im more pumped for this than when i saw the RE5 trailer, hopefully it doesn't blow like it too.

Chris might be talking to Hunningan, or Hunnigan, the woman from RE4 which was Leon's mission handler.

She might have screwed the BSAA team over, which resulted in all but Chris and the other guy surviving. remember, the guy called Chris 'Captain', so he is a Captain in the BSAA. In RE5 he was just a normal agent of no position wasn't he?

What i dont get is, this will be a prequel to RE5, because RE5 happened 11 years after raccoon city, RE6 happens 10 years after. So how does that work?

So it goes,

2002- Leon and Krausers south american mission
2003- Jill and Chris defeat TALOS
2004- Veltro attacks terrariga and at the same time, RE4 happens
2005- Revelations occur, WilPharma is bought by TriCell, Degeneration also occurs
2006- wesker kills spencer, Jill is pronounced dead after falling with wesker
2009- RE5 occours.

RE1/2/3/Survivor/CVX happened in 1998.

So RE6 is 2008, RE5 is 2009. But, it should be afterwards for RE6. I mean, how would the whole world be practically infected, but then a year later, its an unknown virus/parasite/whatever (uroboros), so it dont make no sense at all.

Chris might be talking to Hunningan, or Hunnigan, the woman from RE4 which was Leon's mission handler.

She might have screwed the BSAA team over, which resulted in all but Chris and the other guy surviving. remember, the guy called Chris 'Captain', so he is a Captain in the BSAA. In RE5 he was just a normal agent of no position wasn't he?

What i dont get is, this will be a prequel to RE5, because RE5 happened 11 years after raccoon city, RE6 happens 10 years after. So how does that work?

So it goes,

2002- Leon and Krausers south american mission
2003- Jill and Chris defeat TALOS
2004- Veltro attacks terrariga and at the same time, RE4 happens
2005- Revelations occur, WilPharma is bought by TriCell, Degeneration also occurs
2006- wesker kills spencer, Jill is pronounced dead after falling with wesker
2009- RE5 occours.

RE1/2/3/Survivor/CVX happened in 1998.

So RE6 is 2008, RE5 is 2009. But, it should be afterwards for RE6. I mean, how would the whole world be practically infected, but then a year later, its an unknown virus/parasite/whatever (uroboros), so it dont make no sense at all.

Hmm, we can just forget that RE5 ever happened (for us who've never played RE5 :)). I'm wondering if Claire will make an appearance, so she can finally re-unite with brother and hook up with Sawyer.

Maybe it takes place before RE5. Maybe it takes place during and after Re 5.

We have 3 characters and stories to play. Maybe Chris is set before the events of RE 5. Then Chris goes on his RE5 mission and you take over Leon and do what he was doing during Re5. Then that finishes and you take over as Alex? Being hunted down for his blood now he is the only surviving Wesker.

Who knows!

Maybe it takes place before RE5. Maybe it takes place during and after Re 5.

We have 3 characters and stories to play. Maybe Chris is set before the events of RE 5. Then Chris goes on his RE5 mission and you take over Leon and do what he was doing during Re5. Then that finishes and you take over as Alex? Being hunted down for his blood now he is the only surviving Wesker.

Who knows!

But how does it work if the worlds infected through terrorism, and yet Africa is the first new isolated exposure from uroboros, which the enemies in RE6 trailer are clearly uroboros.

The trailer shows it as a mass amounts of terrorist attacks worldwide. Leons perspective is from his position as the presidents bodyguard, Chris' perspective is from the Counter bioterrorism group, so leon's is a struggle to survive, Chris' is a tale of containment and/or erradication.

It has to take place after RE5, but I think you maybe right about leons pre RE5, Chris post RE5. Would work, because its clearly zombies in leons scenario where as chris' its clearly uroboros.

Back