Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think any Uroboros still exists. I think Wesker had it all on the aircraft when it crashed into the Volcano and when all the ground started falling apart it probably wiped the rest of it out. So i think Chris is still facing some Zombies BUT theres also some human guys too that are not infected but wearing masks...

Uroboros is an external parasite from what we have seen on humans. Covers humans in black worms/tentacles using a host body as the core and i dont think i saw that in the trailer. And for the most part the host can semi-control it (for a certain time). Uroboros was only used twice in a none human and it made them 1,000 times their normal size (reaper-cockroaches and U-8 the crab) The things we saw in the trailer were bio-mutated humans by the look of it. And Wesker was the only guy with Uroboros we are lead to believe. And i dont think he sold any on the black market at all because he was filtering Las Plagas around but Uroboros was his secret hidden weapon and thats why nobody but a couple of people had heard about it. And then they thought it was a rumour. All the creatures in RE 5 were Las Plagas or some mutated strain of it. Bar i think 4.

Towns folk/exectutioner/chainsaw/tribes/soldiers(all majini)/dogs/spiders/flying creatures/Giant bat boss/Irvine-serpent/El Gigante(nidesu) = Las Plagas

Lickers = T-Virus

Reapers/excellas mutation/mkono(the guy in the lab)/Giant crab = Uroboros

And i think the ones in the new game kind of look like old school mutations through the T virus. Infact some of the creatures REALLY remind me of bandersnatches from Code veronica

I wish humans could hibernate for months at a time.

Last edited:
I dont think any Uroboros still exists. I think Wesker had it all on the aircraft when it crashed into the Volcano and when all the ground started falling apart it probably wiped the rest of it out. So i think Chris is still facing some Zombies BUT theres also some human guys too that are not infected but wearing masks...

Uroboros is an external parasite from what we have seen on humans. Covers humans in black worms/tentacles using a host body as the core and i dont think i saw that in the trailer. And for the most part the host can semi-control it (for a certain time). Uroboros was only used twice in a none human and it made them 1,000 times their normal size (reaper-cockroaches and U-8 the crab) The things we saw in the trailer were bio-mutated humans by the look of it. And Wesker was the only guy with Uroboros we are lead to believe. And i dont think he sold any on the black market at all because he was filtering Las Plagas around but Uroboros was his secret hidden weapon and thats why nobody but a couple of people had heard about it. And then they thought it was a rumour. All the creatures in RE 5 were Las Plagas or some mutated strain of it. Bar i think 4.

Towns folk/exectutioner/chainsaw/tribes/soldiers(all majini)/dogs/spiders/flying creatures/Giant bat boss/Irvine-serpent/El Gigante(nidesu) = Las Plagas

Lickers = T-Virus

Reapers/excellas mutation/mkono(the guy in the lab)/Giant crab = Uroboros

And i think the ones in the new game kind of look like old school mutations through the T virus. Infact some of the creatures REALLY remind me of bandersnatches from Code veronica

I wish humans could hibernate for months at a time.

Yus, Majini's were type2/3 plagas. I think the problem with plagas is how easy they are to kill. I mean it would be nice if the zombies had to be burned or decapitated in which they mutate to crimson heads again, meanwhile majini's just take a fair amount of bullets or intense light, job done.

Hopefully, in this game, las plagas infected dont dissolve and dont drop ammunition (unless they are special forces).

To be honest, in RE4, I loved the novistadors, they were an ace addition, and to be honest I liked the Iron Maidens, they were good too.

I liked the enemies which werent daft and required some strategy, and were hard to beat, Colmilos (the plagas dogs), Verdugo and the Garrador, they were ace. If they had the garrador's weak spot not as the plagas on the back, but instead like the Iron maiden/regenerator invisible only to thermal on the inside, it would make it harder to kill, because they could randomly place plagas from head to toe, makes the enemies much more deadly.

I liked the verdugo's almost invincibility, Nitrogen and shatter it or rocket launcher kill. Personally they need to scrap the one hit kill rocket launcher for things like Verdugo. They should do what dead space does with the necromorphs for things like that, it can loos limbs but still come after you, but only for selected enemies.

Verdugo was awesome It reminded me an awful lot of what an Alien game should feel like. I hateeee the Regenerators/Iron maidens. In a good way. The creepy music and breathing is top notch stuff. I didnt even see the first Regenerator when i played it the first time around i thought i was just side stepping some burnt Ganado. Then i walked around the corner and got a love bite off one after id pumped half my jackle ammo into it.

Majini are way too easy once youve played it a few times. Pistol shot them in the knee then run around them and break their neck so it not only kills them but stops them mutating, Or if there is a crowd of them just pop 1 in the eye with a bullet and swing a haymaker then stomp on all of the heads you can while they are down.

Im fascinated to see where the cqc system is going with the new game tho as it appears you can power-run, slide, shoot on the floor and do more grappling

Verdugo was awesome It reminded me an awful lot of what an Alien game should feel like. I hateeee the Regenerators/Iron maidens. In a good way. The creepy music and breathing is top notch stuff. I didnt even see the first Regenerator when i played it the first time around i thought i was just side stepping some burnt Ganado. Then i walked around the corner and got a love bite off one after id pumped half my jackle ammo into it.

Majini are way too easy once youve played it a few times. Pistol shot them in the knee then run around them and break their neck so it not only kills them but stops them mutating, Or if there is a crowd of them just pop 1 in the eye with a bullet and swing a haymaker then stomp on all of the heads you can while they are down.

Im fascinated to see where the cqc system is going with the new game tho as it appears you can power-run, slide, shoot on the floor and do more grappling

I think the slide we see, from Leon, will be good as a crowd breaker. Run towards, slide and trip a few up, turn around and pop a few in the head, get up and run.

What really p!ssed me off in RE4 and RE5 was that the majini/ganado's charged upto you, then stopped for about 5 seconds and it allowed you to kill them easily. I mean, in the original RE5 trailer, they charged up and went to hack your head off, and chris auto ducked down. That was pretty good. instead, they were the most retarded enemies ever. People said zombies were too slow, but when you have 3 zombies around you in 2 or 3, you knew for a fact you was going get out of that situation at least in orange caution, or in Danger status for your health. One would charge and bite you, you shrug it off, the other would then pounce on from behind. REmake it was even harder as they absorbed bullets by the clip each zombie, then returned as Crimsons.

I'm thinking Chris is blaming the chick, so he wants to kill/capture her while Leon is protecting her. During a cut-scene, he'll want to take her in or kill her, and Leon will fight him in Hand to hand combat. BOOM. everyones happy :) Question is, Who wins?

I'm probably dead wrong, but I really wanna see Leon fight Chris for any reason at all. They gotta beat the S#!t out of each other, before teaming up on the same page.

Or they could just be best friends and live happily ever after....if thats what you want...:monkey3

Most likely. I'm just throwing fuel on the theory fire :panic:

Apparently the stories unfold simultaneously so no pre and post RE5 scenario, either one or the other. The woman seen with Leon is named Helena Harper, an agent who was also guarding the president and I imagine is Leon‘s co-op partner (since she is seen shooting zombies in the same environments as Leon). I assume her “it’s my fault” line refers to the failure to protect the president and letting him get infected. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris's line about the bitch is refering to Ada (she got samples of all of the viruses doesn't she?) It definitely looks more action-packed with big set pieces like GOW/COD than I was expecting (at least on Redfield’s side) although that doesn’t really bother me (never actually played a RE game). Hopefully the enemies will be smarter and not to run up to you, just stand there and let you kill them though. I’ll probably wait to decide if I am going to get it until I see more. A trailer can be just so misleading these days.

Dunno if has been already posted but...

Helena, the new Leon's partner:
, and official artwork

Helena_RE6_artwork.jpg

And some shots of the trailer:

201212015846_41.jpg

201212015846_27.jpg

201212015846_10.jpg

201212015846_31.jpg

Last edited:
You think they modeled Leon after his actor in the new Resi movie?
I like his old face better
residentevil4_augsp_43.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0zJGbB5d0U[/ame]

Im soo glad they upped the horror aspect. And the gameplay looks freakin awesome. This just looks like a class big budget movie. Im sure the action puts off the OG fans though

This being set in 2008 makes no sense to me at all. Unless they bomb the infected cities like Racoon City and pretended it never happened

edit:

to add to Valvos post just found Leon Art too. He dosnt seem to look to different on it though ?

6730457489_2654a82ea1_b.jpg

Nope haven't been posted. Thanks :)

I like her look. She actually looks like a person, not some weird fashion diva like the ladies in RE: Revelations :lol

You mean the BOTOX Ladies (including my dear Jill :monkey2) in RE Revelations Right?? :lol

:clap

Leon ALWAYS freaking cool!! :rock:rock

Edit: It's just me, or Leon looks like Dante's twin brother in DMC2 :/

Last edited:
Leon looks at least 10 years older than he did in RE4 when this is supposed to happen only 4 years or so after :cuckoo:

I mean i like his look in that CG render but the in-game look is off to me. He looks more like DMC4 dante but about 40 years old.

I hope they have the same voice actor as he has in the previous games. I like consistency

You know they have to grow up, right?

He can't look like he did back in RE4.

Age sure. Face transplant not-so-much
residentevil4_augsp_43.jpg

201212015846_10.jpg

The only thing the same is his Hair :S
Im not being nit-picky before anyone says, that's my only complaint of the game. I suppose its not like his god-awful look in Degeneration

Still don't get why people are complaining about this. This is the first trailer and still people are _____ing and complaining how it's action. It's not even confirmed that it's a prequel . If you want survivor horror play dead space. Re has changed. It's still even got the horror aspect in there. Yet people _____ and moan how it like cod with zombies. Foh

Still don't get why people are complaining about this. This is the first trailer and still people are _____ing and complaining how it's action. It's not even confirmed that it's a prequel . If you want survivor horror play dead space. Re has changed. It's still even got the horror aspect in there. Yet people _____ and moan how it like cod with zombies. Foh

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcHQB0B_C5Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcHQB0B_C5Q[/ame]

:lol

I'm just not keen on the approach they seemed to start to use with Resident Evil. Watching the trailer again , towards the start you do see a sense of horror but looking back the original game and even a few after that there is a huge difference between those and the new trailer here where people are doing flying kick and hand slams. :lol
Still , I'll play this and most likely love it. I'd just love to see capcom go all out horror again one day with RE.

I think they should of held off the trailer until ORC's release. Maybe even make the trailer an unlockable in ORC. At the moment ORC is getting a bit overlooked. its like people are looking ahead to the next game before the new one is even out

Back