Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an official render of HUNK (Pic made from Gary's Mod):
images

In-game shot:
images

Last edited:
Definitely not HUNK. HUNK looks nothing like that guy (HUNK has platinum blonde hair, more older too).

I say it's Alex Wesker, final answer :lecture

lol! And leon looks nothing like that either, so it could happen.

I mean, we never know how old HUNK is. We know next to nothing about him really.

Some have him with a full head of blonde hair, some have him really shaven like in the RE3 epilogue, which does resemble that image.

To be honest, it wouldnt surprise me if its neither Alex, Steve or HUNK. Probably some newbie.

This is an official render of HUNK (Pic made from Gary's Mod):
images

In-game shot:
images

looks more like Nicholai. Although I know its from Outbreak, but alot of characters that you unlock were similar to each other. Each incarnation changes, because the PS1 graphics had one picture, PS2 graphics changed him slightly... like RE1, REmake, RECVX, then RE5. Each chris looks quite different in the face, so does leon.

I mean from the original art on the RE3 Epilogue,it looks quite similar to the character though.

Indeed. I just get the feeling that the new guy from the trailer is a Professional Mercenary, not a scientist. That being said I won't be surprised if Alex Wesker makes some kind of appearence in the game.

Don't be surprised if ALBERT WESKER appears in the game too :lol

If he is Alex, flashbacks involving albert seem like a great thing to do, especially if the guys a hero instead of a villian. It'll show how evil his brother was, and how he went the opposite direction. Its Solid Snake/Liquid Snake built stuff.

in SUPPORT of it being Alex Wesker, didnt he go and create immortality for Oswald, but betrayed him and ran off with the results? Could that be what he is injecting himself with?

And with that in mind, could wesker have hunted him down and got it too, meaning he is still alive and can repent his douchebaggery and go back to the Albert Wesker pre-character massacre!?

;)

Pretty bummed it looks like Jill or Claire won't be in this one :(

Aren't they playable in some mode in ORC or did I make that up? :lol

Hey! My post i said he was working on immortality.... DR DEATH NEVER DIES!!!!!!!????

Alex wesker is phenomenal in that he can learn from observation! Inspired by Birkins work maybe!?

Sounds like Alex is actually Taskmaster from Marvel and MvC 3 :lol

mvsc_poster_taskmaster_fix_1008_psd_jpgcopy.jpg

Other than being a "merc," there isn't much evidence toward HUNK at all. If anything, more evidence points toward Alex Wesker, including the similarities in clothing and fighting style to that of Albert Wesker. The Lost in Nightmares files mention how Alex was the best of the Wesker children only after Albert, however, he/she betrayed Spencer

"Alex became a member of Umbrella after the experiment and worked secretly for Spencer, after gaining his trust. Furthermore, Spencer greatly admired Alex's superior intellect and leadership skills, and in order to perform research to release him from his ageing body, Spencer named him head researcher and continually provided him with money, equipment, supplies and experimentation subjects. But no matter how long they waited, the expected results never came."

Ozwell E. Spencer used him to develop a virus which would counteract aging and give Spencer immortality. Alex developed the virus, but he disappeared with the finished sample. His whereabouts are currently unknown. Foreshadowing at its finest, people.

Other than being a "merc," there isn't much evidence toward HUNK at all. If anything, more evidence points toward Alex Wesker, including the similarities in clothing and fighting style to that of Albert Wesker. The Lost in Nightmares files mention how Alex was the best of the Wesker children only after Albert, however, he/she betrayed Spencer

"Alex became a member of Umbrella after the experiment and worked secretly for Spencer, after gaining his trust. Furthermore, Spencer greatly admired Alex's superior intellect and leadership skills, and in order to perform research to release him from his ageing body, Spencer named him head researcher and continually provided him with money, equipment, supplies and experimentation subjects. But no matter how long they waited, the expected results never came."

Ozwell E. Spencer used him to develop a virus which would counteract aging and give Spencer immortality. Alex developed the virus, but he disappeared with the finished sample. His whereabouts are currently unknown. Foreshadowing at its finest, people.

already said that above$! combined with capcom saying hes related to another character!

If this happened in real life, people would punch/kick and slam everything they can to stay alive. Why make them into idots who can only aim at the chest again unless enemies are right in front or below them (Resident evil 0-veronica/outbreak) again? Unless your talking about a Dead Space 1 and 2 approach to horror.

Go to 2:00 in the trailer and tell me you'd do that if zombies attacked you. :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_bGpe9qE8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_bGpe9qE8[/ame]

It's just far-fetched and starts to look like metal gear solid or lost planet , not to say that other aspects of the past game weren't unrealistic but the fixed cameras , scarce ammo and slow movements were what made the past games so great in my opinion , regardless of realism.

Back