Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6730457489_2654a82ea1_b.jpg

Hot Toys Instantly Bought

Dude I would literally throw my Ht leon I have now out the window if they announce this. Leon with leather jacker and handgun with longer hair = instantly bought on first day.

After finally hooking up and watching the trailer on my PC, that is definitely NOT Hunk. His voice is too young and cocky, and sounds too much like the new DMC Dante. Keith Silverstein voices HUNK and is cold, calculating, and older.

I seriously can't wait for ORC! Anyway, RE6 looks awesome. Hopefully it'll have awesome goodies. Like a better mercenaries mode with more classic characters to play as.

Hopefully we get a ____ ton of merch like we did with RE5 but anyway, the girl with the bald dude is not ashley but sherry birkin from RE2.

Last edited:
Well we're just gonna have to wait for E3 for more info but in the meantime lets ooze what little saliva we have left over this trailer and info.

Dude I would literally throw my Ht leon I have now out the window if they announce this. Leon with leather jacker and handgun with longer hair = instantly bought on first day.

Yep....my RPD Leon would be sold and that money would buy that bad boy

Back