Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still hoping they'll re-do RE2/RE4 Leon with a new head sculpt. That old one is going to look so outdated next to the new RE6 Leon.

That...and also because I sold off my Leon figures long ago. :(

You never know with Operation Raccoon City and everything.

I still like my old Leon figures, but an updated one for those that sold or missed out would be nice.

Can't unsee it now.

OnVVr.gif

It would be very interesting if the new guy's sections have the player being stalked by that giant monster dude (ala Nemesis in RE3). Hope IGN is right!

I just realized that they haven't shown a central human villain for RE6 yet. RE4 = Krauser, RE5 = Wesker. HT might not have a villain to make a figure of...

Your right, in the first trailer they changed a whole bunch of stuff from the final product. We wouldnt even know wesker was involved judging from the first RE5 trailer.

I love old Resident Evil gameplay. I played it so much I got to the point where I could kill the Tyrant in the lab with the knife. I think Code Veronica is still my personal favorite of all of them.

Similar to me, except I could kill 'nemmy' with the knife on hard mode and get those love custom handgun parts and triple first aid spray case =]

I loved RE3's dodge actions, but, it was hard to master ;)

Your right, in the first trailer they changed a whole bunch of stuff from the final product. We wouldnt even know wesker was involved judging from the first RE5 trailer.

First railer had an auto-dodge for Chris, where Majini would storm you and go to decapitate you, and he would automatically duck. Instead they charged, stopped infront of you for 5 seconds and let you kill em

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILuP43jcaXw[/ame] (1min 50 secs)

The first RE5 trailer looked so much better than the final game...

it did! It had the isolation and the aggression of the majini. They didnt stop infront of you to fill em with led. Co-op took away alot from the game, because when its just you, its harder, you need to think more, and with the first trailer showing the majini not letting up, charging at and immediatly attacking,not waiting like the dumb AI we eventually got, it wouldve been great.

Shiva was a pain in the arse. I hated co-op because the AI was stupid, and it took away the survival element, you didnt need to be aware of your surroundings because your backs covered.

it did! It had the isolation and the aggression of the majini. They didnt stop infront of you to fill em with led. Co-op took away alot from the game, because when its just you, its harder, you need to think more, and with the first trailer showing the majini not letting up, charging at and immediatly attacking,not waiting like the dumb AI we eventually got, it wouldve been great.

Shiva was a pain in the arse. I hated co-op because the AI was stupid, and it took away the survival element, you didnt need to be aware of your surroundings because your backs covered.

Exactly. That's why RE5 was a pretty poor action game imo, and ever poorer Resident Evil game.

Back