Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RE5 was great IMO, one of my most played games ever.

I hope HT treat RE6 the same way as RE5 and give us a load of figures! Chris and Leon will be mine. No way I'm missing of again, especially Leon!

I'd love it if they released a new Leon with the RE4 suit. I never liked the original one. It would go with the yet to be released Ada figure coming this year too.

Back to the trailer I wonder how his Alex Wesker guy will play since he seems to be mostly melee. Would it be he same style of shoot then attack like the other characters or will it be button controlled?

It would be stupid of HT if they don't rerelease Leon Kennedy(RE4) and maybe a new Wesker as well because the last HT Leon had a really bad headsculpt/paintjob.

HT have no reason to bring out RE 4 leon again. The first release was really good and RE 6 will likely have 3-4 Leon costumes to choose from as well so they will be the priority.

And if HT pick up the license for Retribution they can use that leon outfit and you can just swap the headsculpts

HT have no reason to bring out RE 4 leon again. The first release was really good and RE 6 will likely have 3-4 Leon costumes to choose from as well so they will be the priority.

And if HT pick up the license for Retribution they can use that leon outfit and you can just swap the headsculpts

Really good ?Whaat?Does this headsculpt look to you like Leon from the RE4 game?If it does then you clearly haven't played the game .

You've clearly never had the figure in your hands. That is not the head sculpt that came with the released figure.

Yeah, the sculpt looks much better IRL. I don't see HT re-making Leon from RE4...they'll be focusing purely on RE6.

Yep. I think the Leon sculpt is quite nice. It matches well quality wise with the Resident Evil 5 releases.

You've clearly never had the figure in your hands. That is not the head sculpt that came with the released figure.

It's true that I didn't have it in hands but I saw some reviews of it and it looks really bad ,that's just my opinion .

Hot toys are safe investment really. You can always get what you paid back or maybe profit time depending (aslong as you dont missplace or damage)

Ive paid about £1400 for the figures i have on my shelves at the moment and i can probably get that back.

I will be all over the RE6 Hot Toys when they are released though. I dont want a repeat of the HT Leon high price-demand situation.

Hot toys are safe investment really. You can always get what you paid back or maybe profit time depending (aslong as you dont missplace or damage)

Ive paid about £1400 for the figures i have on my shelves at the moment and i can probably get that back.

I will be all over the RE6 Hot Toys when they are released though. I dont want a repeat of the HT Leon high price-demand situation.

To be honest, I buy my F1 model cars. got 25 fernando alonso cars. Bought one for £50, theres 50 worldwide, and they go inexcess of £200 now, just for a 1:18. But, the cars are so cheap, I can get brand new 1:18s which are £150 in the UK, posted for 70 euros from germany.

Hot toys id love, but theyre so expensive the ones I want. Part of me would love th keaton Batman, but I dont have £160 lying around, i could do it in 3 monthly installments like,

SlantSix[RE:ORC] via Twitter said that the blond girl is NOT Sherry, but Ashley!

Hm... too many rumors out there! I think I'm just going to wait till Capcom releases for info.... soon...

I have been searching in other forums and strong rumors says that RE6 is located in 2008 (10 years after RE1), therefore RE6 would be a precuel and placed before RE5 (2009)

chronologically :

- Resident Evil Zero.
- Resident Evil Remake, or RE1
- Resident Evil 3: Némesis.
- Resident Evil 2.
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X.
- Resident Evil 4.
- Resident Evil: Revelations.
- Resident Evil 6.
- Resident Evil 5.

And well,..the baldie guy would be Alex Wesker (obviously) and the blond Girl is Ashley Graham cause her voice talent in the trailer sounds like Ashley in RE4

Last edited:
So if Resident Evil 6 is in fact before Resident Evil 5, couldn't Albert Wesker be in this game?

Last edited:
Back