Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, REmake is the pinnacle. I mean, Crimson heads were terrifying.

So why dont they take the RE4 over the shoulder style and apply it to REmake. That would be perfect in my eyes to bring the game forward, faster, say umbrella figured out how to skip to the V-ACT stage of mutation. Would be immense.

And I love the enemies in REmake. Yawn, Black Tiger, Plant 42 and Fi-03 Neptune are awsome.

And this is my favourite track from all the RE soundtracks (aside from Outbreaks rendition of 'into the unknown'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQPksaD8p7Y

The music alone, scares the ____e out of me.

:wave Mine too.

I know I'm way late, but I just got to see the trailer on LIVE yesterday.

Holy ****!!! :google :thud:

This game just shot up to the top of my list of most anticipated games this year!! Everything I could've asked for and more out of the next game in the RE series. Simply looks amazing.

Hmmm...Steve and Sherry, both long time captives of Wesker and now on the run? That'd be kinda cool!

Crimson heads are right ____s. I spent about 50 minutes going round, stocking up life, ammo and key items and also burning some corpses on the way. I walk into 1 room where the crimson head was very far away and behind a barrier and the auto-lock system was so slow and unresponsive it managed to come all the way round. Keep attacking mee running back and fourth and kill me. I had to rage quit it. I might go back on tonight. Maybe. I was really getting into it and i had a great arsenal of weaponry and life. ____!

And also. I doubt Statham is Steve.

I think that he is honestly Alex wesker. He doesnt have the attributes of steve at all.

I think that he is honestly Alex wesker. He doesnt have the attributes of steve at all.

Ten years can do a lot. But I agree, I'm still going with Alex. There are still maroons at the SHH boards hellbent in believing it's HUNK when they have no grounds. Grasping at straws was the adage, right?

But didnt Steve die in Code Veronica? And Wesker Only took the corpse because it still had enough of the Veronica virus to be useful?

But didnt Steve die in Code Veronica? And Wesker Only took the corpse because it still had enough of the Veronica virus to be useful?

Yes but Wesker makes a backhanded comment towards Claire and Chris about Steve, saying; "Maybe he'll come back alive just as I did, and be able to see your sister again." Could be foreshadowing, could just be Wesker being a ____ :lol

Capcom said this was a new character though. So I'm more inclined to think it's Alex or someone else completely new.

"I can't keep running away. I have to face the truth. Accept Responibility."

you__re_dead__by_redfieldclaire-d34d5y4.jpg

???

Ten years can do a lot. But I agree, I'm still going with Alex. There are still maroons at the SHH boards hellbent in believing it's HUNK when they have no grounds. Grasping at straws was the adage, right?

Lol couldn't be hunk

Yes but Wesker makes a backhanded comment towards Claire and Chris about Steve, saying; "Maybe he'll come back alive just as I did, and be able to see your sister again." Could be foreshadowing, could just be Wesker being a ____ :lol

Capcom said this was a new character though. So I'm more inclined to think it's Alex or someone else completely new.

I'm definitely thinking it's Alex. He even reminds me a bit of ol Albert but that may just be me. Still it would be an interesting surprise if it does turn out to be The Steve.

Back