Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The beginning in the town was cool. I think it would have been better, and a whole lot scarier at night though. Actually some daylight gameplay doesn't bug me as long as they include the night portions as well. Unfortunately daylight made up 98% of the outdoor gameplay.

The lab areas towards the end were some of my favorite backdrops. I think because it actually started to remind me of the old RE games. It felt familiar. You know?

I honestly have the highest of hopes for RE6. I know we'll have partners but I'm thinking positively until Capcom proves me wrong.

Why can't they do what RE2 did, and just have us play as the partners seperately. I wouldn't even mind switching characters a couple of times through the campaign. Another thing they did in RE2.

I agree, especially when encountering the licker.

Or like Code Veronica. I prefer not having an AI. Maybe optional? :dunno

I agree, especially when encountering the licker.

Or like Code Veronica. I prefer not having an AI. Maybe optional? :dunno

Lickers were great. One of the highlights from RE6 IMO. I love the part where you have to "sneak" past the rooms that are crawling with lickers! Great stuff.

As far as optional AI. I think we've got a fat chance in ____!

Better question:

Which version did you played RE5, PS3 or 360??

I heard in many forums that the PS3 version had serious problems with sheva's AI.. I have beaten RE5 on hard mode (3 times I think) and never had a single AI problem you mentioned with her (360 version) :dunno

In fact, she saved me many times of an imminent death and the only problem I had is that she spent many bullets, but otherwise...
:lecture

I've owned both the PS3 and 360 versions and never noticed a difference between the 2.

But what I really HATE is the boss fight with Ndesu on Pro mode while playing with the AI! :gah:

Easily the hardest part in main the game on Pro. I did eventually get an S ranking on that Chapter without the use of a live partner, though I did a little cheap cheat to do so but at least I now have an S ranking on every chapter on every difficulty.

I've owned both the PS3 and 360 versions and never noticed a difference between the 2.

Easily the hardest part in main the game on Pro. I did eventually get an S ranking on that Chapter without the use of a live partner, though I did a little cheap cheat to do so but at least I now have an S ranking on every chapter on every difficulty.

Ugh. Such an annoying part :gah:

i've had some post!

dscf1397u.jpg

Now i can finally play Zero and Remake.

And thus, now i begin my Journey of Zero, Remake, 2 , Nemesis , Code Veronica, 4 and 5. To pass time until ORC and 6.

i've had some post!

dscf1397u.jpg

Now i can finally play Zero and Remake.

And thus, now i begin my Journey of Zero, Remake, 2 , Nemesis , Code Veronica, 4 and 5. To pass time until ORC and 6.

Awesome pic! I love the simplicity of the European box arts. By the way, what scenarios will you be playing? As in, will you be playing Claire A/Leon B and vice versa? Will you go for the Barry ending in RE3?

Ill just play Leon A Claire B for 2. Nemesis im not sure what ending i will go for. Ive had them all so ill just see what i feel like when its decision making time.

I've been on Zero. I was excited to play some new old school RE! Im not a fan of the slimey stuff though.

Also got this message on facebook

Resident Evil
Good news for Dragon's Dogma fans! Get the opportunity to be the first to experience the Resident Evil 6 demo ahead of its release by purchasing the new Dragon's Dogma

Ill just play Leon A Claire B for 2. Nemesis im not sure what ending i will go for. Ive had them all so ill just see what i feel like when its decision making time.

I've been on Zero. I was excited to play some new old school RE! Im not a fan of the slimey stuff though.

Also got this message on facebook

Resident Evil
Good news for Dragon's Dogma fans! Get the opportunity to be the first to experience the Resident Evil 6 demo ahead of its release by purchasing the new Dragon's Dogma

For years I thought the right scenarios were Leon A/Claire B. But apparently it's officially Claire A/Leon B, so I'd go with that if you wanted story continuity.

Just a clarification on the RE6 demo that will be made available to buyers of Dragon's Dogma:

Buyers of the Xbox 360 version get access to the RE6 demo on July 3rd.

Buyers of the PS3 version gets access on September 4th.

That's 2 months exclusivity for 360 owners. Microsoft must've spent some moonnnaaay.

Ohhhhh thoes mother ______

I've had to stop playing RE 0. Its addictive. I think the controls are bit too moving-under-watery and constantly having to drop stuff is a bastard. But i keep telling myself ill get 1 more item then ill save. I've been saying that for the last 2 hours to myself. Finally managed to convince myself to save when i come to a room i fear has a boss in it.

Just a clarification on the RE6 demo that will be made available to buyers of Dragon's Dogma:

Buyers of the Xbox 360 version get access to the RE6 demo on July 3rd.

Buyers of the PS3 version gets access on September 4th.

That's 2 months exclusivity for 360 owners. Microsoft must've spent some moonnnaaay.

thats pretty phony

Back