Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Leon invoice from Kit :ted :monkey4

Box image by Kit
View attachment 715028
Got my invoice paid and shipped from giant toy, I'm happy to get a new re4 Leon! My mom bought me the old hot toys one when it first came out because the original was my favorite game and I kept pestering her for it 🤣
Now I can get one with my own money! 🤣

Did anyone else notice MT and SW come with almost the same base? Are they working together?

Also noticed a lot of similarities between the headsculpts. Almost like the new SW one is a reworked head from MT.

Attachments

• IMG_9659.png
    IMG_9659.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9658.png
    IMG_9658.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Did anyone else notice MT and SW come with almost the same base? Are they working together?

Also noticed a lot of similarities between the headsculpts. Almost like the new SW one is a reworked head from MT.
I didn't notice that but I know they have worked together before on making Ciri from the Witcher 3

I'm swapping mine to a DAM body, so he'll be exactly the same height (accurate) to RE2 Leon. Don't need to worry about the arms as I'm only going to display him with the jacket on.

Back