Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0449.png

This is the head on MT’s body. Head looks suprisingly alright. But the hair is warped, you could probably correct it by heating it up. I might pick this head up, I want a neutral sculpt for my Ashley. The permanent stank face on the MT one is not suitable for all angles.

Didn’t care for the knight costume in the OG let alone the remake. But would’ve gotten if she came with an alt sculpt. The figure looks so out of place or there’s no Leon with an alt costume. I’ll keep an eye for the sculpt since I’m interested in the hair piece.

Had no idea this released. Did the normal version come out too?

The sculpt looks surprisingly alright in the video (still won't be getting it though).
But what the heck is going on with her hair? It doesn't even form to the sculpt. Looks like she's wearing a wig. lol

Its crazy to me they made the minotaur and not wolverine man or the regenerator
Man I hate those freaking regenerators. Where Leon runs into them for the first time was the most horror RE4R had. lol
Well, next to the Alien-like encounter with Verdugo. He would make a really cool figure too. Though I'm guessing it would be very complicated (and massive) to print.

1000161672.jpg

I got curious today and starter pulling on the laser sight of the MT Leon pistol. Turns out it's removable! Haven't seen anyone mention this detail elsewhere and even MT never mentioned it. I just figured it was glued on, but glad that isn't the case lol :)

Im amused at how even the nerds in this forum didnt correct me for calling that one enemy “wolverine man” 🤣. what were those called again?

Back