Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That definitely was a licker. The brain can be seen on the top of its head. This trailer Needs more Wesker :monkey2

Side Note: what the heck? All of Wesker's henchman have long jackets like his?:dunno

Last edited:
Movie looks a bit hectic and very awesome.

We need 1080p screen caps!

I liked that they use the Tron Legacy music for the trailer.

And IM0 it's reeeeeallllly dumb.
You can't just pic some ost from 2010 movie and play it in the tiser of 2012 movie... An awful idea.
Hope that such a stupid thing will not happen in the actual movie.

Isn't it called a Licter, the larger licker mutation when it tastes human blood? thats what the first film said, although, that went out in apocalypse because lickers didnt mutate. They just got owned by an absolutly ridiculous motorcycle through church window crap.

otherwise, had to laugh all my way through the trailer. I knew the films got worse each time, but my god. Why does it look like Terminator. With zombies? Taking away anything to do with resident evil, the films themself, are terrible. Enjoyed the first one. it didnt have godmod Alice, it had horror, suspense and tension, a good story and dint rely on CGI stunts and crap. it had a surreal tone to it which I liked. But then, they raped it with CGI action and stupid clone crap.

And as soon as they made nemesis a leather-strad penguin who lost in a boxing fight and died because he was impaled, instead of mutating into an even more badass B.O.W and killing everyone, sparing us the terrible 3 films after..... what could have been!

I quite liked this fake trailer. mixed mash up of films, but, it captured some of the awsomeness of the games;

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdW0Y0nuS7k[/ame]

Isn't it called a Licter, the larger licker mutation when it tastes human blood? thats what the first film said, although, that went out in apocalypse because lickers didnt mutate. They just got owned by an absolutly ridiculous motorcycle through church window crap.

otherwise, had to laugh all my way through the trailer. I knew the films got worse each time, but my god. Why does it look like Terminator. With zombies? Taking away anything to do with resident evil, the films themself, are terrible. Enjoyed the first one. it didnt have godmod Alice, it had horror, suspense and tension, a good story and dint rely on CGI stunts and crap. it had a surreal tone to it which I liked. But then, they raped it with CGI action and stupid clone crap.

And as soon as they made nemesis a leather-strad penguin who lost in a boxing fight and died because he was impaled, instead of mutating into an even more badass B.O.W and killing everyone, sparing us the terrible 3 films after..... what could have been!

Yeah I agree, I hate RE 3 and 4, Hate them,
This, at least the trailer to me it look good, at least it seems it wont be as Boring as hell as RE4,

And, actually, now that you show that trailer,
one movie that to me felt close to Resident Evil the games, was REC 2,
some parts of that movie made me feel like I was playing the game at times, I Love that movie, the ending gets kind of stupid but at least the first half totally gave me a RE vibe

And IM0 it's reeeeeallllly dumb.
You can't just pic some ost from 2010 movie and play it in the tiser of 2012 movie... An awful idea.
Hope that such a stupid thing will not happen in the actual movie.

This the first time you've seen a movie trailer cause using music from other movies is exactly what trailers do. That or they play some crappy band like nickletback or puddle of mud for the rights to one of their songs. The first trailer for the last Harry Potter movie used an original song made for the videogame Mass Effect 2 for god sakes.

Actually--most of the time trailers don't use music from other movies, it's very rare.

Most of the time they use music from Immediate Music, X-Ray Dog, or Two Steps from Hell

I'm not sure what music you're talking about from Mass Effect, I don't remember hearing any Mass Effect music in a Harry Potter trailer. Most likely you're thinking of a piece from Two Steps from Hell that Mass Effect used and then Harry Potter used the same piece.

Nice. That big creature definitely looks like a Licker.

Hmm is that the white house, Alice is standing on? Interesting.

Looks like it. :D Might be some sort of fortress.

I'm still curious about the scene with Alice and the little girl. :dunno

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZDtA7wt9o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZDtA7wt9o[/ame]

Wow...
the beginning was pretty lame...
it was just a Sony commercial!
:lol

I liked the RE: Apocalypse teaser, but this was kind of trying too hard to push for Sony products while being "creepy"...

TRON's Recognizer, really?... :slap
I hope this doesn't become the next "Lux Aeterna"...
:pray:

With that said...
I'll be there in theaters!
:lol!!

Actually--most of the time trailers don't use music from other movies, it's very rare.

Most of the time they use music from Immediate Music, X-Ray Dog, or Two Steps from Hell

I'm not sure what music you're talking about from Mass Effect, I don't remember hearing any Mass Effect music in a Harry Potter trailer. Most likely you're thinking of a piece from Two Steps from Hell that Mass Effect used and then Harry Potter used the same piece.

Nope, the theme song from Requim for a Dream has been plenty of times as well as a song from the end of the movie Sunshine (which ironically used Requim for it's trailer).

Listen to the track "Suicide Mission" which was originally composed and produced for Mass Effect 2 and released in January 2010 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdhJmOmLKRA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
_
Now listen to the song that plays during trailer 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2_that was released_in April_2011 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObK5XD8udk[/ame]

Last edited:
So a giant licker in a car chase sequence?

residentzeovs.gif

They've run out of ideas.

Back