Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this movie looks even worse than the last. :yuck

Paul Anderson and Milla Jovovich need to get out [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbMLphi7HQU"]GET OUT[/ame] and let someone else play with the franchise.

Yes I'm looking toward to RE6 cause it looks like we are getting an entire city full of zombies as well as a large chunk of China being infected as well. Just don't like that it looks like they are adding in yet even more new game characters instead of bringing back olds one like the long missing Rebecca, Barry and Sherry Birkin.

I've lost all hope in the games since RE4. The games aren't even about zombies or Umbrella anymore. God I miss the old days. :(

lol whats up with her lame outfit? she looks pitiful not to mention the rest of the movie will be equally or probably more lamer than her.

LOVE THE TRAILER!!!! They really ramped things up to 11 this times!

Some interesting observation.

Wonder how Michelle Rodriquez will fit into this.

Ada Wong looks to be shooting at something behind her back in what looks like a typical American suburban household.

Massacre at Arcadia!

Alice new outfit looks sick! Bring on a new figure Hot Toys.

September can't come soon enough!

I thought Michelle Rodriguez's character died :lol :dunno

Looks like this series is getting pretty ridiculous though.

Cool trailer. I thought it was a commercial at beginning and then it converted to movie scenes. Probably won't be catching this in the theatres though. Will wait for a good DL.

Cool trailer. I thought it was a commercial at beginning and then it converted to movie scenes. Probably won't be catching this in the theatres though. Will wait for a good DL.

:lol I thought it was a commercial too, I thought it was a fake video.

I thought Michelle Rodriguez's character died :lol :dunno

Looks like this series is getting pretty ridiculous though.

i thouht it would be flashbacks but someone told me is clones, lots of clones.....:monkey4

and Michelle is not the only one....

Dont quite get it myself. Movies started to suck after the third. What a horrible mess.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

:exactly:

751animated-obama-money.gif

Isn't money the only reason sequels even existed? If the first movie made decent money, then the sequel might make some too.

With so much crappy movies these days (those ____ vampire movies, the latest Adan Sandlers shi*fest,...) I am glad we still have some straight on action movies.

The 80s are full of them (0 plot, mainly driven by star power and generous use of explosives) and yet everyone is looking back at them with rose tinted glasses.

It's been said for almost every sequels but haters can get out of this thread if they despite this movie so much.

I always enjoyed them for what they are and they don't pretend to be anything more than a movie with a pretty star and decent action.

I think they think their opinion matters or we care. Lol

Or they really LOVE these films! Or....

Back