Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milla has done other movies inbetween each RE movie. Paul I think has only done 1 other non-RE movie since 2000 (Three Musketeers with Milla). Really hope they do end it soon. Even Capcom ended Umbrella after TUC and went with a different evil corporation after.

If we do get a prequel I would love to see a Jill valentine prequel of her invesgating the mansion after Alice and Matt were captured. Jill in her S.T.A.R.S. Outfit. Yes!!!

If we do get a prequel I would love to see a Jill valentine prequel of her invesgating the mansion after Alice and Matt were captured. Jill in her S.T.A.R.S. Outfit. Yes!!!

thats pretty much like a dream, :goodpost:

huh, i didnt realize Paul directed Event Horizon. I like that movie. Very underrated Sci-Fi. Good stuff :)

Guess he likes doing sequels. He is working on Death Race 3. I Didnt even know there was a 1 & 2 LoL

death race went straight to video I think,
but he was only producer on death race 2 and 3

I wonder if he was in control of Alien vs predator maybe we could have had a mediocre but good avp 2?
because avp sucked but avpr sucked even more, I don't know
Learning about Romero's script made me wonder, if that could have been the case
and maybe if Paul was in charge of AVP we could have gotten an AVP 3 and close the story? :dunno Im not saying that would have been necessarily a good thing, Im just wondering

I mean Chris barely did anything in the last movie :(
I was hoping he would do something cool,
but we are getting Leon so that's cool

Lol I wished Luther was kidnapped not Chris. Would've been cooler.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I mean Chris barely did anything in the last movie :(
I was hoping he would do something cool,
but we are getting Leon so that's cool

I think Capcom probably wants the Leon/Chris team up to happen in the games first...RE6 :yess:

Paul also directed the first Mortal Kombat. It's still the best game to film adaptation ever and the soundtrack is SICK!

whens the last time you saw it? i loved it when i was a kid saw it recently its pretty phony now it was good for its time .

whens the last time you saw it? i loved it when i was a kid saw it recently its pretty phony now it was good for its time .

A few years back. Sure the effect is cheesy now but it's very faithful to the source material, most of the major characters are represented. The movie is kinda like a homage to Enter the Dragon too.

And it is still the best video game to movie adaptation.

yeah I really liked mortal kombat, when I was younger I was so into that movie... plus... Sonya..:drool:drool

Too bad SH was not as successful like RE. And... The new SH is having issues since it was finished MONTHS AGO. Not even a teaser out yet. I can't wait for it to come on straight to DVD.

Atleast silent hill was faithful. Is all im saying. I hated the movie tho.

Atleast silent hill was faithful. Is all im saying. I hated the movie tho.

Was Prince of Persia faithful?

prince-of-persia-20090723-prince-poster-high-res.jpg

Back