Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did, and I dunno what happened to George honestly. Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead were freaking masterpieces. Day of the Dead was cool in exploring the zombie functions further, but was boring as ____. Everything after that has been terrible! Anyone even see Survival of the Dead? My god what **** that was!

His script sucked.

It did, and I dunno what happened to George honestly. Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead were freaking masterpieces. Day of the Dead was cool in exploring the zombie functions further, but was boring as ____. Everything after that has been terrible! Anyone even see Survival of the Dead? My god what **** that was!

so no matter what, the movies were going to have problems? :monkey2

I honestly think Resident evil Apocalypse was close enough to the game, Of course it was not close at all, but at least they had stuff from it, My point is, when you saw Apocalypse you knew you were watching a movie based on Nemesis game. for me that was good enough

I just wish 3 was like that
RE4's ending I liked it for this same reason :)

Let's see, here's some highlights:

-Chris and Jill were lovers.
-Chris wasn't even part of STARS; he was a Native American farmer.
-Jill drives to the mansion and is forced inside due to the dogs which leads all of Alpha and Bravo to respond.
-Chris played in the mansion as a kid and knows the layout.
-Barry is black, and was actually good friends with Wesker until Wesker betrays everyone with the Tyrant, even calling Barry "Mr. T" as an insult (lol).
-Hunters were in the script.
-Movie ends with the city being nuked if I remember correctly thus erasing possibility of a proper RE2.

Let's see, here's some highlights:

-Chris and Jill were lovers.
-Chris wasn't even part of STARS; he was a Native American farmer.
-Jill drives to the mansion and is forced inside due to the dogs which leads all of Alpha and Bravo to respond.
-Chris played in the mansion as a kid and knows the layout.
-Barry is black, and was actually good friends with Wesker until Wesker betrays everyone with the Tyrant, even calling Barry "Mr. T" as an insult (lol).
-Hunters were in the script.
-Movie ends with the city being nuked if I remember correctly thus erasing possibility of a proper RE2.
are you serious......?

Edit- Looks like someone bet me while i was typing. Oh well.

For one thing he ended the movie with the mansion's explosion actually being a mini nuke that destroyed half of Raccoon City so no sequels could be made set during RE2 or Nemesis (although to be fair Nemesis hadn't been made when he did his script).

Barry (who was black) and Wesker were both killed by the Tyrant with no way to return due to how they die.

Brad Vickers didn't leave the team behind, he actually went into the mansion. Can't remember but I think he was killed by a zombie shark.

Ada Wong was in it for some reason if I recall correctly.

Hunters were in the movie but they were like reptile terminators and had metal skeletons.

Most of the BOWs from the game were featured but considering Romero could never get the budget needed for all the monsters so you could pretty much guarantee most of them (if not all) of them would have been removed before shooting.

Chris and Jill were sleeping with each other.

Chris wasn't a part of STARS, he was a half Native American civilian.

STARS was a secret military/government agency and the members like Jill had things like secret wall compartments in their houses to hide their tactical gear and identification/badges.

They said the mansion used to be used back in the day for bootleggers/moonshiners and that Chris used to play there as a kid which is why he knew about so many of the trap doors and false walls. So it kind of made it seem like Umbrella converted the property after the fact instead of having it specifically built over the lab like in the game.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

Last edited:
Edit- Looks like someone bet me while i was typing. Oh well.

For one thing he ended the movie with the mansion's explosion actually being a mini nuke that destroyed half of Raccoon City so no sequels could be made set during RE2 or Nemesis (although to be fair Nemesis hadn't been made when he did his script).

Barry (who was black) and Wesker were both killed by the Tyrant with no way to return due to how they die.

Brad Vickers didn't leave the team behind, he actually went into the mansion. Can't remember but I think he was killed by a zombie shark.

Ada Wong was in it for some reason if I recall correctly.

Hunters were in the movie but they were like reptile terminators and had metal skeletons.

Most of the BOWs from the game were featured but considering Romero could never get the budget needed for all the monsters so you could pretty much guarantee most of them (if not all) of them would have been removed before shooting.

Chris and Jill were sleeping with each other.

Chris wasn't a part of STARS, he was a half Native American civilian.

STARS was a secret military/government agency and the members like Jill had things like secret wall compartments in their houses to hide their tactical gear and identification/badges.

They said the mansion used to be used back in the day for bootleggers/moonshiners and that Chris used to play there as a kid which is why he knew about so many of the trap doors and false walls. So it kind of made it seem like Umbrella converted the property after the fact instead of having it specifically built over the lab like in the game.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

Absolutly horrendus. Much worse than what we have.:cuckoo:

makes me think

What Paul did was actually the best for RE movies...
I guess I should watch them again and be thankful we didn't get that...:thud:

I don't know....the fourth movie was way worse then any of that.

I mean, I don't know ____ about Resident Evil, other then the occasional clip. But if the games are as insanely off as that movie was, then meh to them.

Because it started off as a survival horror thing, and then branched into this...Matrix ripoff thing.

makes me think

What Paul did was actually the best for RE movies...
I guess I should watch them again and be thankful we didn't get that...:thud:

I have a hard time believing anything Paul did was good for the movies. He wanted to be faithful to the games, but yet not one of the characters in the first film was even from the games? Just doesn't make sense.

They had the rights to use the name and elements, but not Jill? That doesn't make sense either.

If anything Paul made these movies just so he could to get Milla. He followed Len Wiseman's cue and it worked out pretty well. Damn! I need to be director!

same f_ing thing happened with alien vs predator,
Paul had the best way of doing it..... and that's what we got..
sometimes I wonder what the F__K is going on when making this stuff

Back