Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
same f_ing thing happened with alien vs predator,
Paul had the best way of doing it..... and that's what we got..
sometimes I wonder what the F__K is going on when making this stuff

David Twohy wrote a draft. His ideas are invalid. Even if Twohy's draft sucked....he would've made it better.

Only thing good about AvP was the Celtic design. :yess:

Well, Chris and Jill f cking really isn't out of the question. Your tellin me these two travel all over together, and are alone for hours on end, yet never have the slightest thought about having sex with their partner? Give me a break :lecture. Just pull a "we might not make it out of this alive" line out of your ass, and see it it gets you a quickie :) You may fail.................BUT you might just succeed.

whoops, all this applies to the game only

405807_367884809904900_151721394854577_1488570_679351155_n.jpg

Just heard something about Retribution.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

if thats true thats a big slap in the face to the movie fans

Spoiler Spoiler:

Michelle Rodriguez Confirmed that in the interview posted before,
Spoiler Spoiler:

plus the shot if Alice with the little girl....that was obviously not the same Alice

Last edited:
if thats true thats a big slap in the face to the movie fans

Yeah, that's what I said.

Michelle Rodriguez Confirmed that in the interview posted before,

Spoiler Spoiler:

plus the shot if Alice with the little girl....that was obviously not the same Alice

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, that's what I said.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually though of that theory before. If they could clone Alice, they could probably clone others.

In fact, let's look at this objectively, Umbrella is a company that is using bio technology for warfare and it makes sense that they mess with cloning before and genetic enhancement before realizing that making BOW is more effective that training human clones.

It really fits actually. I am cool with the cloning idea cause this idea haven't been used for a long time in movies.

As for why paul didn't used any RE characters in the first movie, wasn't it said that he couldn't when he made the first movie? hence the all original cast. Honestly, given the restriction he had when making the first one, I think he did a great job.

If the movie went the George Romero way, it's probably all direct to DVD sequels now.

Someone was asking if the games where like the movies and they are. Funny this is, the games and movies seem to rip each other off. You see stuff taken straight from the movies for the games and then the movies taking stuff from the games.

The way I look at it, Capcom seem to be loving these movies a lot cause the games are looking more and more like the movies these day (superhuman characters, matrix slow mo scenes, etc)

I actually though of that theory before. If they could clone Alice, they could probably clone others.

In fact, let's look at this objectively, Umbrella is a company that is using bio technology for warfare and it makes sense that they mess with cloning before and genetic enhancement before realizing that making BOW is more effective that training human clones.

It really fits actually. I am cool with the cloning idea cause this idea haven't been used for a long time in movies.

As for why paul didn't used any RE characters in the first movie, wasn't it said that he couldn't when he made the first movie? hence the all original cast. Honestly, given the restriction he had when making the first one, I think he did a great job.

If the movie went the George Romero way, it's probably all direct to DVD sequels now.

Someone was asking if the games where like the movies and they are. Funny this is, the games and movies seem to rip each other off. You see stuff taken straight from the movies for the games and then the movies taking stuff from the games.

The way I look at it, Capcom seem to be loving these movies a lot cause the games are looking more and more like the movies these day (superhuman characters, matrix slow mo scenes, etc)

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

heard a rumor today that there will be a sixth film and a prequel trilogy was this confirmed?

heard a rumor today that there will be a sixth film and a prequel trilogy was this confirmed?

well Paul said in the Interview " if people see RE5 there will be RE6, if people don't see it, then this is the last one"

pretty much, he'll keep making them as long as we keep seeing them

well Paul said in the Interview " if people see RE5 there will be RE6, if people don't see it, then this is the last one"

pretty much, he'll keep making them as long as we keep seeing them

Jeez does he have any other movies he wants to do. I mean seriously enough is enough. Soon this franchise will surpass the Jason franchise. Milla should seriously do other movies she has good talent.:slap

there could be a reboot
that is if this movie bombs, Paul might stop, and they might give someone else a chance,

Back