Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally forgot about Silent Hill. Visually they got it down but overall it's not that faithful. It works as part of the SH mythos but I felt they didn't quite go all the way and held their punches back.

Mortal Kombat is cheesy now but that is an unfair comparison. Back then, it was ace.

Prince of Persia, they got it visually but everything else just didn't quite work.

Hey, what about Hitman?

o-fox-targets-director-for-hitman-sequel.jpg

Considering the long list of horrible games to movies we have gotten over the years (Super Mario Brothers anyone?), I think Resident Evil is ok. We are getting most of the major characters now and they actually look the part most of the time.

Hitman is a good action movie and the actor is not bad but they took too much liberty with his origin. To me, the origins of Agent 47 is what makes him so interesting and they didn't capitalized on the story where he went out to kill every single one of his fathers.

Atleast silent hill was faithful. Is all im saying. I hated the movie tho.

I really like silent hill, a lot. I own it, my only complains with the movie is that Rose Should have killed more monsters, there was not enough killing of things for me, which Ironically is what this games and movies based on games are all about, I mean, Im not saying it should have been an action movie with no story, but I don't think Rose did anything besides walk, run, scream and walk some more, that was pretty bad, she could have at least have a pipe and beat up some creatures from time to time, the Cop shot one creature but.... and Pyramid Head definitely needed a longer cameo. Besides that I really like it, the way it looks Is Amazing,
is so amazing the later games started to look like that a little, specially the last one I think

Was Prince of Persia faithful?

prince-of-persia-20090723-prince-poster-high-res.jpg

it was, but, It is not a bad movie, I can tell they really did try to make a good movie, it just didn't capture my attention, I kept looking at my watch and halfway through the movie I checked something online, I just think it felt, safe, like, no real thread, felt boring, but I think they did try to do something good.

I really like silent hill, a lot. I own it, my only complains with the movie is that Rose Should have killed more monsters, there was not enough killing of things for me, which Ironically is what this games and movies based on games are all about, I mean, Im not saying it should have been an action movie with no story, but I don't think Rose did anything besides walk, run, scream and walk some more, that was pretty bad, she could have at least have a pipe and beat up some creatures from time to time, the Cop shot one creature but.... and Pyramid Head definitely needed a longer cameo. Besides that I really like it, the way it looks Is Amazing,
is so amazing the later games started to look like that a little, specially the last one I think

it was, but, It is not a bad movie, I can tell they really did try to make a good movie, it just didn't capture my attention, I kept looking at my watch and halfway through the movie I checked something online, I just think it felt, safe, like, no real thread, felt boring, but I think they did try to do something good.

Am I the only person in the world that owns the Hot Toys Prince of Persia figure because it looks like the game version? :lol

prince-of-persia-warrior-within-1a_1.jpg

hot-toys-prince-dastan-prince-of-persia-figure-6.jpg

Would be better if they made the game version of him. I read something about house of the dead movie on here swell please do not mention that horrid movie lol

Lol poor Uwe. Scary looking man... How does he get the game rights?! At least Capcom visit the set of the RE movies and they suggest ideas/etc without them taking over. I felt like Prince of apersia Disney just took over and didn't care. SH just doesn't have that audience (non-gamers) like RE does.

Hey, what about Hitman?

o-fox-targets-director-for-hitman-sequel.jpg

The role should've gone to Jason dude from Crank. He would've played Agent 47, since Jason has the same role in every single movie. He's a good fighter, but terrible actor.

Last edited:
Lol poor Uwe. Scary looking man... How does he get the game rights?! At least Capcom visit the set of the RE movies and they suggest ideas/etc without them taking over. I felt like Prince of apersia Disney just took over and didn't care. SH just doesn't have that audience (non-gamers) like RE does.

Becuase resident evil is beast and everyone knows it. i may hate the movies but anything thats ever resident evil people jump all over. Resident evil started survival horror video games. Silent hill is like a second ringer to RE.

Back