Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess some people are just better at certain games than others.

I have plenty to spare too and we have such a wide range of weapons to choose from, shotgun, colt python, desert eagle, and grenade launcher with its multiple types of rounds. You can save a lot of ammo if you know what weapons to use for what enemies.

I can even complete RE2 in under two hours back then and maybe save like three times.

The only RE that I have significant problem with ammo is the PS2 version of RE4. I specifically mentioned PS2 version of RE4 because that one is much harder than the Gamecube version. Apparently they ramped the difficulty up for the hardcore American crowd.

Code Veronica/X was the only one I ever had problems with running low on ammo because in CV/X, it was hard as hell to run past enemies (for me at least). All the earlier games I just mainly ran away from zombies whenever possible and would only use the handgun or knife to kill them unless there were a bunch of them. All other weapons were saved for larger enemies.

It's funny, I found the GC version of RE4 to be harder than the PS2 version. I also found it to be the second easiest in the series after 5 and never had an issue with ammo and I shot pretty much anything that moved.

I know i might get some hate for this but i would love to see RE4 as a movie along with a movie with Lisa trevor. The possibilitys with lisa trevor in a movie would be awesome. Her backstory and everything. If they reboot the franchise i hope we see her along with deep story and horror.

Code Veronica/X was the only one I ever had problems with running low on ammo because in CV/X, it was hard as hell to run past enemies (for me at least). All the earlier games I just mainly ran away from zombies whenever possible and would only use the handgun or knife to kill them unless there were a bunch of them. All other weapons were saved for larger enemies.

It's funny, I found the GC version of RE4 to be harder than the PS2 version. I also found it to be the second easiest in the series after 5 and never had an issue with ammo and I shot pretty much anything that moved.

Speaking of CV, I decided to get it on 360 for ol' times sake and get all achievements. Currently doing a speed run to get the rocket launcher. If anything, CV was pretty easy because the knife was damn powerful (for once). Wesker's battle game is cake so long as you didn't get that damn diary instead of the magnum!

Speaking of CV, I decided to get it on 360 for ol' times sake and get all achievements. Currently doing a speed run to get the rocket launcher. If anything, CV was pretty easy because the knife was damn powerful (for once). Wesker's battle game is cake so long as you didn't get that damn diary instead of the magnum!

CV/X was the hardest for me. Never did get good at that one and never did unlock everything. Still in terms of story and creepyness, CV was one of my favorites.

CV/X was the hardest for me. Never did get good at that one and never did unlock everything. Still in terms of story and creepyness, CV was one of my favorites.

I think CV was the most story driven entry. It was certainly the most epic of its time next to RE2. Although it doesn't hold up as well as RE2 does today. The voice acting was a step down in CV thanks to the likes of Steve.

I think CV was the most story driven entry. It was certainly the most epic of its time next to RE2. Although it doesn't hold up as well as RE2 does today. The voice acting was a step down in CV thanks to the likes of Steve.

here we go you mentioned steve :rotfl

BLASPHAMY!!!! The Steve is a God who's awesomeness is surpassed only by Tofu. Every true RE fan knows this!

Kinda dumb, Umbrella's already been global. Not to mention how pointless it is in continuing their evil ways after the world's been destroyed for three movies now. What is there to gain at this point?

Last edited:
Kinda dumb, Umbrella's already been global. Not to mention how pointless it is in continuing their evil ways after the world's been destroyed for three movies now. What is there to gain at this point?

Extinction pretty much explained their intentions. They want to return to the surface and start rebuilding the planet for their own personal benefits. That was why Isaacs had the project to domesticate the zombies so they could be turned into an unlimited supply of worker. If they rebuild civilization then they would have complete and total control over the world due to all the world's nations being in ruins and survivors would have to depend on Umbrella for everything.

Yup thats every villains goal. Build a new utopia. only thing is that we know wesker isnt really the mastermind behind everything.

Really like that umbrella reflection tho.

The Umbrella symbol in the water is pretty neat.

*clears throat* Complete. Global. Saturation.

Ah yes, of course! :slap

tumblr_lhrug4Faz51qgeytmo1_400.jpg

10s4s4n.jpg

Extinction pretty much explained their intentions. They want to return to the surface and start rebuilding the planet for their own personal benefits. That was why Isaacs had the project to domesticate the zombies so they could be turned into an unlimited supply of worker. If they rebuild civilization then they would have complete and total control over the world due to all the world's nations being in ruins and survivors would have to depend on Umbrella for everything.

Thanks for clearing that up DirtyDale! :wink1:

Back