Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just finished watching RE:Apocalypse,
and, how did alice survive at the end?
she was pretty much dead, is the Alice from the 3rd and the 4th movie just a clone? the alice that wakes up at the end of apocalypse a clone?

My :gah: is with certain things on the 4th movie. She gets injected with "The Humanizer" by Wesker, and The plane crashes into a mountain or something. When it hits, she is thrown forward. Afterwards, the plane blows up, yet she's walking away like she's drunk WTF! :slap:gah::slap:dunno:nono

Just WTF did "The Humanizer" do anyway? Even later on when she's bungee-jumping and cuts the cord, she falls around 30 feet, and rolls through it like it was nothing. Don't get me started on her huge jump to kick the executioner in the face....:nono:gah::slap

:exactly: yep...

I still think everything was good until the end of Apocalypse,
up until there, for me at least things were going okay. I mean, Alice has powers but still struggles, like breaking her finger fighting Nemesis,
'then alice dies and is made into superman, get telekinetic powers (wtf........:monkey4:monkey4)

I just think it got too big big and too extreme, the world was ending too fast while Alice powers were growing too big, she might as well do magic by now, or fly

God I swear Resident Evil is looking like this More and More...:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Actually parts of the new trailer Look Just like this :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZocvme6cYc&feature=related[/ame]

WHO IS DALLAS? :panic:

Not "who" but what. A soapopera-ish show in the late 70's early 80's that, well...:
Season Eight cliffhanger: Evil businesswoman Angelica Nero intends to kill J.R. and his cousin Jack for double crossing her, but J.R. has her apprehended by the police. Unfortunately, Angelica has already put her plans into motion. She has her henchman attach a car bomb to Jack's car, which explodes with Jamie inside. After hearing this on the phone, J.R. runs out of his office to go to Jack's apartment. As he leaves the office, Sue Ellen arrives in the other elevator looking for him. As soon as she enters J.R.'s office, a time bomb left by Angelica goes off, and the entire floor that houses Ewing Oil explodes, showering debris onto the street below. The scene then shifts to Pam in bed, the day after her marriage to Mark Graison. Pam wakes up to hear the shower running. Assuming it's Mark, she opens the shower door, only to find Bobby Ewing, alive and well. (In the Season Nine premiere, Bobby's death and all of Season Eight would be revealed as a dream that Pam was having). It should be noted however, that with the exception of Bobby's death, all other major "facts" of Season Eight somehow come to pass to preserve the over all continuity of other story lines.

A halfassed writing attempt/copout to make a "good" story by wiping the slate clean of what came before it. :monkey1

Not "who" but what. A soapopera-ish show in the late 70's early 80's that, well...:

A halfassed writing attempt/copout to make a "good" story by wiping the slate clean of what came before it. :monkey1
I get it now

I'm glad they brought back Carlos and Rain I just wish they didnt cast that guy whose playing Leon as Leon

I was happy at first but im not sure anymore, with all this talk of clones:slap

I just read through most of this thread. These movies are so lame. And I don't understand why that's the case. Who's ideas are these? Who writes this crap..:monkey4

I just read through most of this thread. These movies are so lame. And I don't understand why that's the case. Who's ideas are these? Who writes this crap..:monkey4

paul ws anderson one of worst writers and directors in hollywood

paul ws anderson one of worst writers and directors in hollywood

I agree he's terrible, or at least thoroughly mediocre, and yet these movies are strangely watchable. They're bad in every sense, poorly acted, poorly written, poorly directed, but if I happen to catch one as I'm flipping through the channels I'll stop and watch every time. :dunno

I don't think they're as bad as everyone likes to complain they are. Just don't watch. It's so simple. Lol

I don't think they're as bad as everyone likes to complain they are. Just don't watch. It's so simple. Lol

I like the first 2, like I said, things were okay, After it became Super Alice saves the world... :lol

and Anderson, I don't know, some of his movies are okay, some are really bad, the 4th RE is just bad for example, Mortal Kombat was cool,

and I still think, if he was in charge of AVP we could have had a better movies than AVPR and maybe a third movie closing the trilogy, I am not saying AVP 1 was good, but it was better than AVPR, and now that story line is dead, and those two moron brothers killed it :monkey2

If he had a some what decent overall style, I wouldn't have an issue with him.

If he made any effort to make his films look decent at all, instead of generic rip-off crap, I would give him a smidge of respect.

I don't hate him. But, the dude needs to step his ____ up.

Back