Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, of course! :slap

tumblr_lhrug4Faz51qgeytmo1_400.jpg

10s4s4n.jpg

:rotfl lol

just finished watching RE:Apocalypse,
and, how did alice survive at the end?
she was pretty much dead, is the Alice from the 3rd and the 4th movie just a clone? the alice that wakes up at the end of apocalypse a clone?

Yup...It's funny, because I completely glossed over it when I first watched the trailer, and as soon as you mentioned time travel I thought..."oh ____..." :lol

:lol Up until that point, I thought "flashbacks." But that's exactly what made me think it was. Then discovering Oded and Michelle are back and part of the main cast... :monkey1 :monkey2 :lol

Yup...It's funny, because I completely glossed over it when I first watched the trailer, and as soon as you mentioned time travel I thought..."oh ____..." :lol

:lol Up until that point, I thought "flashbacks." But that's exactly what made me think it was. Then discovering Oded and Michelle are back... :monkey1 :monkey2 :lol

Oh crap.... Now I see it, God, Time Travel.... plus a lot of clones.. oh God...:slap

Or Everything has been a computer simulation to train Alice, and nothing of the 4th movies actually ever happened......

Back