Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's cool but she should work on other movies. i heard she was in three musketeers ?

Lol nope, and dirty dale said he doesnt want to come back anymore Project A

Never said such a thing. I've been playing a ____ ton of Mass Effect 1 and then I'm going to do the same with Mass Effect 2. I want to replay my male and female Shepards before Mass Effect 3 comes out in March.

By the way if anyone cares, Mass Effect 1 and 2 are better than anything in the Resident Evil game series (story, gameplay, sales and critical reception). Would love to see Milla dawn some N7 armor even it was just for a photoshoot.

Never said such a thing. I've been playing a ____ ton of Mass Effect 1 and then I'm going to do the same with Mass Effect 2. I want to replay my male and female Shepards before Mass Effect 3 comes out in March.

By the way if anyone cares, Mass Effect 1 and 2 are better than anything in the Resident Evil game series (story, gameplay, sales and critical reception). Would love to see Milla dawn some N7 armor even it was just for a photoshoot.

As much as I love the Mass Effect series, the two franchises aren't even comparable. It'd make more sense to compare RE with Silent Hill. Mass Effect is in a league of its own!

Sorry I must of got you confused for another guy. My bad and yea Mass effect is very addicting and awesome. I like RE better but thats becuase of nostagia.

As much as I love the Mass Effect series, the two franchises aren't even comparable. It'd make more sense to compare RE with Silent Hill. Mass Effect is in a league of its own!

:goodpost::lecture:lecture

RE isnt even in the same catagory as mass effect. its pointless to compare them. they are nothing alike.

So..no slow mo every 3 minutes?

There is no slo mo every few minutes in the games but it is undeniable that the games and movies influence each other. You see RE4 taking stuff from the first RE movie (the laser trap, the stylish fight scenes) then the movie taking stuff from RE games and this continues until today. By any indication, it seems Capcom actually loves these movies since they always take from each other.

Now the latest games seem to have a playable character with superhuman powers ala Alice.

There is no slo mo every few minutes in the games but it is undeniable that the games and movies influence each other. You see RE4 taking stuff from the first RE movie (the laser trap, the stylish fight scenes) then the movie taking stuff from RE games and this continues until today. By any indication, it seems Capcom actually loves these movies since they always take from each other.

Now the latest games seem to have a playable character with superhuman powers ala Alice.

No doubt, just look at this! In the actual game (Umbrella Chronicles), the hallway turns out to be a dead end anyway! Pshh.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IECAbuRI1SA[/ame]

That dude doesnt have any attributes from Alice. Just becuase he fights doesnt mean he's influenced by ALice. Stylish fight scenes arent JUST influenced by the RE movies they are influenced by other movies as well. The laser trap in RE4 was killed the scene in the movies. The games always manage to destroy the movies when it comes to certain scenes such as the wesker fight. RE movies influence the games more than the games influence the movies but they always fail.

That dude doesnt have any attributes from Alice. Just becuase he fights doesnt mean he's influenced by ALice. Stylish fight scenes arent JUST influenced by the RE movies they are influenced by other movies as well. The laser trap in RE4 was killed the scene in the movies. The games always manage to destroy the movies when it comes to certain scenes such as the wesker fight. RE movies influence the games more than the games influence the movies but they always fail.
Uh, they want his blood so obviously he is somehow enhance by a virus or something and isn't that like Alice? He does high flying kicks and all and isn't that like Alice too?

The laser trap is much better done in the movie. In the game it's just a series of quick time events and even then it's a kinda lame sequence.

Since when did this turn into a game or movie is better conversation anyway?

I think it's been made clear many times your dislike for the movies. Do we really need a reminder every other post?

Uh, they want his blood so obviously he is somehow enhance by a virus or something and isn't that like Alice? He does high flying kicks and all and isn't that like Alice too?

The laser trap is much better done in the movie. In the game it's just a series of quick time events and even then it's a kinda lame sequence.

Since when did this turn into a game or movie is better conversation anyway?

I think it's been made clear many times your dislike for the movies. Do we really need a reminder every other post?

I didnt even start this convo:dunno. Dont blame me for it. Yea that looked good in your opnion but it was cliche and boring to me. SO what if he does high flying kicks ? I dont remeber them wanting alices blood ? He just seems more like wesker to me:dunno

Tyrant didn't give Wesker the virus, Birkin did that. All 13 Wesker children were administered the Progenitor Virus (or variation of it). Wesker "dying" from the Tyrant was a ploy used to make everyone believe he was dead, including Umbrella.

Hm I thought that when Tyrant shoved his claw through wesker he got the virus ? Meh its been awhile since i brushed up on RE history.

Back