Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm laughing too....

Resident-Evil-5-Motorcycle-Majini-580x326.jpg

Motorcycle_Majini.jpg

Majini_Wallpaper_af5kv.jpg

Totally different but still stupid and ruined the game for me. Didn't care for re5.

Underworld 4 sucked. And that giant werewolf sucked too.

This movie looks really odd. But in a bad way. Had it been original, i'd be down for some giant monsters, and zombies with chainsaws on motorcycles....but knowing that this series isn't anything like that, it's just kinda dumb.

Underworld 4 sucked. And that giant werewolf sucked too.

This movie looks really odd. But in a bad way. Had it been original, i'd be down for some giant monsters, and zombies with chainsaws on motorcycles....but knowing that this series isn't anything like that, it's just kinda dumb.

exactly, it doesnt fit, this type of movies are not your cheesy fun 80s crazy horror movies, there is no humor in the RE movies, so for them to start going crazy now seems odd,

Posters are fake!

BD reader “Lucksaw” pointed us to the IMDB where a user dropped 42 poster comps for Screen Gems’ forthcoming Resident Evil: Retribution. It should be noted that none of these are “official”, and most will never be used, but it appears that what you’re about to look at are the designers’ various takes on the forthcoming sequel directed by Paul W.S. Anderson.

*Editor’s note: To be clear, none of these are confirmed official by the studio. They are most likely comps from an outside company hired to design the art.

https://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3145481/a-whopping-42-action-packed-resident-evil-retribution-poster-comps/

So no King Kong Licker, and probably no chainsaw carrying zombies. LOL

But I don't think it'll be the size like it was depicted on the posters. I'll probably be the same size from the first RE movie but a little bigger. Not King Kong size...

In the trailer you can see it's about the size of a semi-truck/Optimus Prime. Not a little bigger, much bigger lol

King Kong Licker was in the trailer. And moron Paul WS Anderson said there'd be motorcycle zombies.

To be more specific they're majini/plaga zombies. I don't think "normal" zombies can drive. That would be stupid even more a RE movie. :rotfl

It's not that, it's just how they tarnish the name! Doesn't matter anymore to me anyway, Capcom seems to be doing just that on the video game side of things :lol

Back