Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not that, it's just how they tarnish the name! Doesn't matter anymore to me anyway, Capcom seems to be doing just that anyway on the video game side of things :lol

:exactly::goodpost::lecture It's just money for both Capcom and Paul. Maybe for a future reboot the fans can start a petition for Capcom to let the movies be exactly like the games since Capcom didn't let Paul use characters or the video game storyline for the first movie.

:lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

That's your fault for taking these movie too seriously... just watch & enjoy. :peace

that is impossible,
is such A Cop Out, seriously, is like when people talk about an Adam Sandler movie and they go "What were you expecting? Citizen Cane?" That is such BullS__T, seriously, there are fun movies out there, there are good movies out there, and then there are crap movies out there, this falls on the crap category, now some people can enjoy them, but they are still crap, they are not good fun movies, is kinda like transformers people can enjoy them but they are not good fun movies, they are crap fun movies,

is not about taking these movies too seriously, is about learning to just watch and enjoy.. Crap movies, is about learning to enjoy really bad stupid movies

All this negativity towards the movie again taking over the talk of the actual movie. Keep that ____ for the video game elite threads. You will have to travel far and wide to find a bigger video game nazi than me. Infact at this point in time there wont be. Ive got the games, soundtrack and figures going through my mind practically all day. But i also like the movies.

And enough other people warrant liking the movies to make 6 of them since there is another coming.

Stop the _____ing. We know the movies are shallow. We are not influential children who need to be told how to think and what is good and what isnt.

I have never played the game. I just know it's all wrong if this movie has nazi zombies on motor cycles with chainsaws. The ____ did that come from? Even in the movies, that makes no sense. Nothing in any of the movies had anything that out there.

that is impossible,
is such A Cop Out, seriously, is like when people talk about an Adam Sandler movie and they go "What were you expecting? Citizen Cane?" That is such BullS__T, seriously, there are fun movies out there, there are good movies out there, and then there are crap movies out there, this falls on the crap category, now some people can enjoy them, but they are still crap, they are not good fun movies, is kinda like transformers people can enjoy them but they are not good fun movies, they are crap fun movies,

is not about taking these movies too seriously, is about learning to just watch and enjoy.. Crap movies, is about learning to enjoy really bad stupid movies

Its in the eye of the beholder, most people realize this about the time they hit puberty.

Enough with this . As a fan of the video games I think it's fair people should show concern for a franchise using its name. I don't care how many times or how you don't like to see negativity but when I see upcoming news for this movie it makes me sick. Dont take it seriously ? Well how can I ignore it. I don't care if the freaking games have cloning and motorcycles , they still managed to be exciting in the games. I was wrong bashing this before out of pure hatred but I'm seeing a lot of " do t take it seriously bro its just a movie" . Yea say the same thing to me when they give batman magical powers and a lasso. Or making an iron man movie about a guy who collects iron on a daily basis. / ok I'm done sorry

Or, you can grow up and realize that without Milla, this never would've gotten off the ____ing ground and just enjoy it for what it is. If you don't like the movies and can't fathom them being separated from the game, go wank off in the videogame thread and stop trolling here. It is what it is.:huh

Remember, Resident Evil couldn't even get developed in the hands of Romero, the ____ing KING of zombies. So this is what we're left with. Deal or GTFO. :lol

Nobody's trolling here. News came out from posters and I expressed what I thought. I'm a fan of the re franchise so if I don't like something I'll say it. And I can't wank off on the game thread because nobody put up pictures of Jill or Claire recently but anyway. Get outta here with all that

Its in the eye of the beholder, most people realize this about the time they hit puberty.

the only reason i said what i said is because the whole "is just a movie" or "dont take it seriously" or "what were you expecting Citizen Cane?"
that is getting so old, I dont understand why people have to excuse crappy movies, if you like it that's perfect, but dont expect people to not think they are crap, just accept that you like a really crappy movie, that's it, Is like If I was defending AVP or AVPR saying "Guys guys, This is JUST a movie, get over it... what were you expecting Gone With the Wind? is just a fun movie enjoy it..."
well no, AVP SUCKS, but I love wolf, I can live with that, I never understand why people have to defend the crappy movies and get offensive :dunno

I don't think there's going to be Nazi zombies.... The location sets are Russia, Japan, Washington DC, Raccoon City, and New York.

I wasn't getting defensive and I honestly don't care if you like the movies. I do! I know that their not perfect, and whatever. I don't take them seriously and I accept then for what they are. Crap! Lol I'm a huge fan of Milla, love everything she does.

What I meant to say is that people just focus so much on how the films are so awful and how this, and that. It's the same story over and over. I think it gets old repeating how much they suck and posting every time some new news is posted. We get it! Lol we also know they're crap.

Last edited:
Any who don't take it too seriously man. It's just a crappy movie that some of us enjoy. :)

I wasn't getting defensive and I honestly don't care if you like the movies. I do! I know that their not perfect, and whatever. I don't take them seriously and I accept then for why they are. Crap! Lol I'm a huge fan of Milla, love everything she does.

What I meant to say is that people just focus so much on how the films are so awful and how this, and that. It's the same story over and over. I think it gets old repeating how much they suck and posting every time some new news is posted. We get it! Lol we also know they're crap.

There's some blatant hypocrisy here because the same people that're trolling this thread with rants about how much the RE movies suck throw tittybaby fits in other threads if someone posts the same about, say, The Dark Knight Rises or Amazing Spider-Man... BOTH of which are throwing source material right out the ____ing window.

There's some blatant hypocrisy here because the same people that're trolling this thread with rants about how much the RE movies suck throw tittybaby fits in other threads if someone posts the same about, say, The Dark Knight Rises or Amazing Spider-Man... BOTH of which are throwing source material right out the ____ing window.

I personally dont mind that is not like the games that much, what bothers me is how much potential they have, and how boring they get, RE3 and 4 are snooze fests, there is action in 3, but it gets silly, 4 is just a mess all around, super boring

Back