Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **MY CUSTOM WAR MACHINE 1/4 MAQUETTE** UPDATE

Oh OK! Got it. I just checked your post and you are using the following code:

Instead when you upload your image on ImageHost/TinyPic, copy the directly link for that image and use the following code:

You should have a full size image the next time you post here. I hope this helps. Awaiting more updates soon.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv, yep...thats the advice i recieved when i first encountered the size problem abt 3 months ago and even that doesnt work for me :( just cant get my pics big! :( but i'll try it again Sarv. Thank you my friend

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread **MY CUSTOM WAR MACHINE 1/4 MAQUETTE** UPDATE

And once again fantastic job war machine is looking really awesome cant wait to see the shots of the two statues together

Thanks very much Antman! think i need a rest...no chance! On to the custom Dutch Shaeffer PF base! :yess:

Excellent execution. It looks amazing. Congrats on a job well done.

You're a brave man playing about with such an expensive piece.
As said finished product looks great. Congrats.

Thanks guys for some super feedback! Thanks Greatwall for making the pics bigger for me, appreciate that brother :clap Col, thank you my friend and look out for my next custom which is the Dutch PF base!

Will load up some pics of the War Machine base this evening, thanks for looking :)

Very awesome custom of war machine bro ;)

Thanks Darthstitch! Great comments as usual my friend :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

Hi guys, been a while since i last on here...been working on a few things, notably customising my Dutch Premium Format base which is almost complete...then i have the task of repainting my Iron Man Mark III 1:1 bust to give it a nice fresh clean look. Here is a quick update pic of my custom Battle Damaged Iron Man Maquette including some new fresh bullet hole wounds...

Love the BD you're adding to all of your IM pieces. :clap Tony Stark's Mks stay clean for approximately 5 seconds, so BD is the way to go!

Love the BD you're adding to all of your IM pieces. :clap Tony Stark's Mks stay clean for approximately 5 seconds, so BD is the way to go!

Thanks very much MarfMaster, I really thought that the Iron Man Maquette needed more battle damage to be more accurate to the film...same with the War Machine, strange Sideshow didn't go that way :dunno after all, it was an epic part of the movie... I am currently reprinting my Iron Man 1:1 mark III bust with a lovely clean finish.

2qmq33t.jpg

Is this the size you actually uploaded? And that it shows up as a thumbnail? Or was the image bigger than this?

BTW great bullet hole effect on the IM BD.
23lo1vr.gif

2qmq33t.jpg

Is this the size you actually uploaded? And that it shows up as a thumbnail? Or was the image bigger than this?

BTW great bullet hole effect on the IM BD.
23lo1vr.gif

Hi Sarv, yea this is the original size...I did try entering the code you mentioned but with no luck. Glad you like the battle damage :hi5: got some more custom work coming, notably my customised Dutch Schaefer Premium Format base and then in abt 2 weeks time my repainted Iron Man Mark III 1:1 bust clean version....

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Dutch Schaefer PF Base - Pics Coming S

UOTE=RobertoBagg10;4677079]I'm in the process of moving home so i just wanted to show some pics of my Enterbay HD Masterpiece T2 T-800 1/4 scale figure display before i dismantle it. Basically, the idea for the display was that i wanted to recreate the pose of Arnie and a similiar lighting effect taken from the original T2 movie poster shown below:

View attachment 49036

so i took my T-800 and purchased the closest thing i could find to use as a Harley Fatboy...unfortunatey, there arent too many 1/4 scale bikes out there so i was eventually lucky enough to find one on eBay...it was already customised in black in order to replicate the fatboy so i though to myself that it was probably the best one i was going to get. Next i decided to recreate a base and thought what better than to design part of a motorway/road - it kind of made sense what with the motorcycle...

once the base was completed i hand made a display case from black and clear acrylic which i was really happy with and added some cool looking spot lights to go into the top of the case (which has a separate opening lid that i made so i could remove it to put the lights in...please enjoy the pics of the final results...

View attachment 49037

View attachment 49038

View attachment 49039[/QUOTE]
Hi would it be possible to enlarge your pics of your T800 on his bike maybe it's because im surfing via my ps3 but there tiny Thanks:rock2

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Dutch Schaefer PF Base - Pics Coming S

Great Updates; Robert and Battle Damaged IM is Sick looking

Great Updates; Robert and Battle Damaged IM is Sick looking

Thanks ever so much Colossus :clap, great comments as ever. I really liked the way the battle damage came out so far...just a shame Sideshow failed to capture the true essence of the final battle scene of the movie from which the pose was taken...just looked odd having Iron Man all nice and clean whilst in the middle of an epic shoot out with those clone droids...looking to have both Iron Man and War Machine completed soon for some final pics

Nice BD IM! Great stuff!

Nice BD IM! Great stuff!

Thanks for the feedback Leafster and thanks for stopping by. BD Iron Man is coming along nicely...i'll have more pics very soon to show both the completed pair of the Iron Man and War Machine maquettes :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Dutch Schaefer PF Base - Final Pics*

well guys, i have finished my customising on the Dutch Schaeffer PF base...so here are the pics of my Predator base with added Predator blood effect, water effects and added jungle colour scheme...

View attachment 53664

View attachment 53665

View attachment 53666

View attachment 53667

More pics to follow guys...as usual your feedback is most welcomed. Thanks for looking.

Hey Sarv, if you read this could you please work your magic and make my pics large please. Much appreciated my good friend :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Dutch Schaefer PF Base - Final Pics*

Looks very nice Roberto. And I love the water effects that you give to your customs. And as requested below are your pics

vxhy1c.jpg

2d7j09u.jpg

2lmuyzb.jpg

2a78z1d.jpg

Thank you so much Sarv, what would i do without you! :hi5:

Back