Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Dutch Schaefer PF Base - Final Pics*

Great Job and Work, was going to inquire about the blood but you covered that, I guess the boot imprint is covered by the Predator, again Great Job on the base Robert, I can hear Predator clicking sounds

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Dutch Schaefer PF Base - Final Pics*

Great Job and Work, was going to inquire about the blood but you covered that, I guess the boot imprint is covered by the Predator, again Great Job on the base Robert, I can hear Predator clicking sounds

Thanks colossus, yea the Predators big feet cover Dutchs imprint nicely...it's funny but it's almost as of this base was made for the NECA 1/4 predator...fits in pretty snug. Thanks once again for the great feedback :hi5:

Simply off the charts. Usually see top customizers pull off such stuff and you, You make it look so damn easy. Really enjoy following your projects. :duff

Im digging that WM. Nice!

Simply off the charts. Usually see top customizers pull off such stuff and you, You make it look so damn easy. Really enjoy following your projects. :duff

Thats very kind and very complimentary words Annihilate, thanks so much. I'm glad you are a fan of my work my friend....good news is that there is much more to come :yess:

Looking great Roberto. Here you go I have re-uploaded the pics for you.

acfZIPA6.jpg

adssYvPf.jpg

abr5eO1J.jpg

adkWz0EC.jpg

adkiCBiG.jpg

addcusc4.jpg

abm46Koq.jpg

adhzmdbZ.jpg

acyJl7iY.jpg

abd4ReG7.jpg

Great Job; Robert, really like the wet look, makes it look alive, again Great Job

Very nice custom, congrats bro ;)

Great Job; Robert, really like the wet look, makes it look alive, again Great Job

Very nice custom, congrats bro ;)

Thanks very much guys, means a lot to have such great feedback about my work and glad you can find satisfaction by looking at it. Thank you, thank you :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Repaint of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 B

Next project which i started yesterday is the customising of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 bust. Now the story behind this Mark III bust is that its been one of my favourites for a long time but due to coming on the Sideshow scene as late as i did, i managed to miss out on it and so went on the rampage to find me one. Well, the prices for this bust on the secondary market is rediculous with the prices going as high as $1400. Therefore my best bet was finding a recast from Asia. I managed to get a great price from a guy in China. He was selling a recast of the Mark III clean version on eBay. The bust came already painted (very poor application) and more importantly, it came with the light up eyes feature which was very important to me as i wanted it as close to the original as possible. Now incredibly, i won the bust for $200 which absolutely shocked me...just goes to show that you really can pick up a bargain on eBay. Better news was to follow as the seller refunded me $50 off the $144 shipping cost due to the delay during the chinese new year. I started to think it was too good to be true. Anyhow, i now have the bust in my pocession and although the paint application looked as though it was done by my 2 year old daughter i was exstatic at how close it looked to the original 1:1 bust from Sideshow and the light up feature worked brilliantly! Cant believe i got this at a steal price :thud:
So it was inevitable that i was going to give it a coat of new paint to freshen it up...Status so far....I have managed to complete the red sections of the head and now to find a matching gold colour which wont be easy. I'll load up a pic or two later to show you my progress...

Oh and by the way, due to circumstances beyond my control...(having another baby :yess:) i will be parting with a number of Premium Formats/Maquettes and Comiquettes. So that means my custom Iron Man Mark IV and War Machine Maquettes and Hellboy II PF will be available on eBay by the end of today along with my Vader PF, Jack Sparrow PF, Silver Surfer Comiquette and my Stormtrooper PF...which will all be listed in the next week or two...

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Repaint of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 B

Put them up on here first Roberto, Save on eBay fees.

Put them up on here first Roberto, Save on eBay fees.

Hi Col, i was thinking about doing that but did'nt know if you needed special requirements to sell on the forum. Its going to be UK listings only. :dunno

You need to send Darklord Dave, think that's his name Admin, asking for selling clearance. With your activity it shouldn't be a problem. Then post U.K only.
Love the A-Team Van by the way. :wink1:

Congrats on the news of a new arrival. Does that mean all the pre-orders are getting cancelled? :monkey2

You need to send Darklord Dave, think that's his name Admin, asking for selling clearance. With your activity it shouldn't be a problem. Then post U.K only.
Love the A-Team Van by the way. :wink1:

Congrats on the news of a new arrival. Does that mean all the pre-orders are getting cancelled? :monkey2

Hi Col, thank you so much my friend for your best wishes...i am truly the happiest guy in the world to be having another baby...i am a true family man at heart, especially being Italian :wink1: and i'm stoked that my daughter will be having someone to play with too as she loves interacting with other kids. As for cancelling my pre-orders.....HELL NO! Cos look what just came through the door!!!

View attachment 53793

View attachment 53792

Last edited:

SCORE! on 1:2 Ironman; Robert and belated congrats on the New Arrival. does the little woman know yet? :wink1::lol:lol:lol

Just saw the eBay listing bad news on saying bye to iron man but congrats on the new arrival :)

SCORE! on 1:2 Ironman; Robert and belated congrats on the New Arrival. does the little woman know yet? :wink1::lol:lol:lol

Just saw the eBay listing bad news on saying bye to iron man but congrats on the new arrival :)

Thank you so much for your best wishes guys, the baby isn't actually due until march of next year so hoping to sneak in a few Pre orders before he/she arrives :yess: yea, it's sad to be selling my 2 favourite pieces but nothing compares to the Iron Man 1:2 maquette, it's true when serious Iron Man collectors call this the Holy Grail Iron Man collectors item...I was so blown away by the sheer size and detail of it that I think I've been converted to 1:2 scale and can't wait for the Doom LSF to be released...:yess:

Back