Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Repaint of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 B

Hearty congrats on the good news Roberto. Must be equally exciting as it was at the time of your first child. Wish you all the very best my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

And sweet score on the 1:2 IM.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *Customised Repaint of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 B

Thanks now I want a 1:2 now :)

Hearty congrats on the good news Roberto. Must be equally exciting as it was at the time of your first child. Wish you all the very best my friend.
23lo1vr.gif

And sweet score on the 1:2 IM.

Hey Sarv, thank you bro. It's happy times at the moment and I appreciate your good wishes. My daughter is the most precious thing to me in the world so to have another new baby on the way makes me feel like I could lift a car above my head, bit like in the original Superman movie :rotfl:rotfl

Got the Iron Man 1:2 maquette from a fellow freakster for a great price...is probably the best piece I own now. Will load up some pics in a few minutes of the new grail piece and then I'll add a picture of my custom painted Iron Man Mark III 1:1 bust.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

i present to you the Iron Man 1:2 maquette in all its glory...enjoy :hi5:

qa6a4ene.jpg

e3ute7ez.jpg

y4u7ygyt.jpg

ynega2a8.jpg

and here is a pic as promised of my custom Iron Man Mark III repaint. So far i have just completed my second coat of the red paint and am now going to concentrate on the gold parts. Now its just a case of finding a good match up in colour. Will update with more pics as i go on. Thanks for looking :clap

Last edited:

Wow that 1:2 is beautiful. Congrats again on acquiring the grail.

But I am so bowled over with the $200 recast. Damn that thing looks like the real thing. And its totally worth getting a recast if you are going to do some custom paint on your collectibles often.
23lo1vr.gif

I have seen this Badass in person, pic's do not do him Justice he is so Impressive in Person as you well know my Friend

Wow just wow that is too awesome

Congrats for the IM, big congrats my friend ;)

Wow that 1:2 is beautiful. Congrats again on acquiring the grail.

But I am so bowled over with the $200 recast. Damn that thing looks like the real thing. And its totally worth getting a recast if you are going to do some custom paint on your collectibles often.
23lo1vr.gif

I appear to have upset a few fellow freaksters by purchasing a recast...i share your thoughts Sarv and believe its worth getting a recast especially when you know your going to customise it and especially when your gonna save $1300. I certainly dont plan on purchasing more recasts, its just that i was desperate to get my hands on that Mark III bust! Oh well, you cant make everyone happy all the time :dunno

Last edited:

I have seen this Badass in person, pic's do not do him Justice he is so Impressive in Person as you well know my Friend

He is indeed Colossus, so good infact that he is now my ultimate collectors piece along with the Hulk PF :yess:

Wow just wow that is too awesome

I did warn you Antman :gah:

Congrats for the IM, big congrats my friend ;)

Thanks so much Darthstitch, good to hear from you buddy :clap

I found a cheap hulkbuster today so that should give me my iron man fix for now ....

I don't as yet it went on eBay for 150 for an ex it's got what looks like a slight paint defect on the arm but for that price I had to break my no more statues this year rule

I don't as yet it went on eBay for 150 for an ex it's got what looks like a slight paint defect on the arm but for that price I had to break my no more statues this year rule

Look forward to some pics!

Will get some up as soon as its here

Congrats Antman, you beat me to it. I have the regular and was going to buy that aswel. Messaged the seller just before you hit the buy it now.
It's not a paint defect, it's been cracked and glued back on.
Hope it turns out well for you, great price and you could of pushed with a best offer. Mind you if you did that and waited it would probably be mine now. :wink1:

This is what he replied with:

The arms are really heavy. A piece on the right arm has been cracked and glued which is not really visible. There is also a very small chip to the gold armour and a slight factory fault, on the armour shoulder plate, which means it does not sit as flush as it should.

However, I feel that the damage does not detract from the statue at all and it is really an impressive piece. That's why I have put the cheap price, but i doubt if you can find another one, at this price.

Regards
Andre

I feel his description should of been a bit more detailed hence why I messaged him before buying.
Good luck my friend, hope its not too bad as he did state no returns.

Hi collectorcol

Thought I'd give it a chance at that price usually about 300 for a reg and don't really have that at the minute so I'm happy to take a chance. Just looked at pics of yours looks awesome next to yours.

P.s robertobagg10 the iron man bust is looking great cant wait to see it finished are you still getting the mkvii bust

so a month and a half is all you have left on your rule Hmmmmmm :wink1: :rotfl

Hi collectorcol

Thought I'd give it a chance at that price usually about 300 for a reg and don't really have that at the minute so I'm happy to take a chance. Just looked at pics of yours looks awesome next to yours.

P.s robertobagg10 the iron man bust is looking great cant wait to see it finished are you still getting the mkvii bust

Yep, still getting the Mark VII 1:1 bust next year. Really looking forward to it actually. I'll keep you all posted with the updates of my Mark III bust repaint :wink1:

Back