Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *FINAL PICS Repaint of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 B

Thank you jkno, thanks for stopping by and for your great comments. I appreciate it. Well museum displays are always something i grew up with from a young age, be it going to museums on school trips or with friends and family, so i've always loved looking at wonderful displays and i guess its something that i've always wanted to do with my own collectibles :) as for the velvet fabric layout, well in my opinion you cant get better and it was an idea that i stole from Sideshow and their own displays at their SDCC conventions. I really recommend any collector out there to at least go and try it and place their piece on some crushed velvet fabric...it just makes your piece stand out and with such minimum effort. Infact jkno, i can imagine having one of your Vader pieces displayed on velvet...would look awesome! If you give me a day or two i will take a picture of one of my favourite Vader pieces (the Gentle Giant kneeling Darth Vader from TESB) and i will place it on some velvet to give you an idea :yess:

Know what you mean. :) Trust me I thought of using black velvet long ago but unfortunately my displays are too variate and besides that it would need a display case more than just a cabinet for the velvet to fit there perfectly, and not have dust, or be moved when rearranging other items on the shelf.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW COMIC THOR PF + IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST DISP

pretty cool

attachment.php

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW COMIC THOR PF + IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST DISP

pretty cool

attachment.php

Thats very kind Electroshock! Many thanks. Would love to see more shots of yours...from your pics i can see it hidden away...nobody puts Iron Man in the corner! :rotfl:rotfl for those of you who havent watched the film Dirty Dancing you wouldnt have got that joke :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST DISPLAY*

Hey all,

now that i've got access to the selling thread (cheers Dave :clap) i'm going to list a few of my pieces up for sale so that i can begin to fund my Doom LSF which is lurking in the shadows and waiting to get PO'd hopefully in the not too distant future! :yess:

Just to give a heads up on the PF's before i add them to the For Sale Thread later this evening...

Stormtrooper PF (BNIB with Shipper)
Hellboy II PF Exclusive (Ex-Display in excellent condition with Shipper)
Jack Sparrow PF (BNIB with Shipper)
Terminator 1 PF Exclusive (BNIB with Shipper)
Comic Thor PF (Ex-Display in excellent condition with Shipper)

:peace

for those of you who havent watched the film Dirty Dancing you wouldnt have got that joke :)

Who hasn't seen this film? If you've ever watched a film with a girl then there is a 100% chance you've seen this frigging film. :rotfl

Who hasn't seen this film? If you've ever watched a film with a girl then there is a 100% chance you've seen this frigging film. :rotfl

Jay, i bet you endured a full 120 minutes of complete crap just to see Kelly Brook in her bikini in the movie Piranha 3D!

...cos i did! Yea baby Yea!! (desperatly need to have an emoticon with thrusting pelvis action! :rotfl

Jay, i bet you endured a full 120 minutes of complete crap just to see Kelly Brook in her bikini in the movie Piranha 3D!

...cos i did! Yea baby Yea!! (desperatly need to have an emoticon with thrusting pelvis action! :rotfl

I sure did.
sm177.gif
sm177.gif
sm177.gif

:lol :lol :lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM WAR MACHINE LSF! PICS ARE IN! PAGE 356

Hey guys, been relaxing with the family over the past few weeks and now getting ready for Christmas and new Year. All quiet on the statue front, lots of selling but no purchases, probably not until the release of Enterbay's T2 T-800 Battle Damaged 1/4 Figure which shoud be too far away now.

So my next plans are to modify my Iron Man 1:1 bust so that i can make the mask part of the helmet open and close just like in the movie with working LED eyes so that'll be interesting to see how that turns out... Anyway, thought i'd upload some pics of my Iron Man Bust in its display case as it stands...

ategy2a6.jpg

7u5usyze.jpg

If someone could enlarge the pics that woud be much appreciated :1-1: so

Last edited:

Nice update! :rock Beautiful display!

I'm impressed with your IM display
Doom LSF ha? Will you be making a case for it?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bigger pics for you and this display looks awesome. :rock :clap

Very AWESOME, impressive display, classy, congrats my friend ;)

Nice update! :rock Beautiful display!

Thanks Leafster, long time no hear...glad you like the display my friend :1-1:

I'm impressed with your IM display
Doom LSF ha? Will you be making a case for it?

Hey Alex, thanks for stopping by and glad you like the Iron Man display! Like you, i'm a huge Iron Man fan and begun to concentrate on purchasing a few more ultimate pieces based on the Movies such as the 1:2 Iron Man maquette aswell as the 1:1 busts. However, not content with the regular busts i am going to get mine customised to have the opening masks. So far i am planning to get this for the mark II and mark III busts so stay tuned for updates. As for Doom LSF, most people who have been through my thread knows that this piece is bang on nailed down for a pre order...it is by far one of the most beautiful statues i have ever seen and its release cant come soon enough. As for display case....grai pieces such as the iron Man 1:2 maquette and the 1:2 Doom LSF deserve to be displayed in style and i certainly am not ruling out having this pieces displayed in theor own cases at some point :yess:

Very AWESOME, impressive display, classy, congrats my friend ;)
Thats very kind Darthstitch, merci :clap

Great Display Case; Robert, Great Post

Thank you Colossus, much appreciated :hi5:

Looks very nice Roberto.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarvesh my friend :wave

So my next plans are to modify my Iron Man 1:1 bust so that i can make the mask part of the helmet open and close just like in the movie with working LED eyes so that'll be interesting to see how that turns out...

I saw some recasts from asia on ebay which already could do that. Would be a interesting project though!

Back