Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST DISPLAY*

I saw some recasts from asia on ebay which already could do that. Would be a interesting project though!

That's right, that's where I first saw it and thought that would be a neat customisation to the helmet...:)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST IN DISPLAY CASE*

Great News from Jerry at Pop Culture regarding the upcoming He-Man Masters of the Universe 1/4 line! Was disappionted after Thundercats got cancelled so got big plans for this line....and a chance to recreate my He-Man display in a larger scale!

View attachment 55238

and will go well with my other He-man collectible...the Four Horseman Neca Polystone 1/5 scale statue of He-Man from the more updated animated series...

View attachment 55239

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *EXCITED ABT NEW HE-MAN 1/4 PF LINE BY POP CULTURE

Wow what an awesome display. :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *EXCITED ABT NEW HE-MAN 1/4 PF LINE BY POP CULTURE

Awesome display my friend WOW!!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST IN DISPLAY CASE*

Great News from Jerry at Pop Culture regarding the upcoming He-Man Masters of the Universe 1/4 line! Was disappionted after Thundercats got cancelled so got big plans for this line....and a chance to recreate my He-Man display in a larger scale!

View attachment 55238

and will go well with my other He-man collectible...the Four Horseman Neca Polystone 1/5 scale statue of He-Man from the more updated animated series...

View attachment 55239

Great He-Man Display, I had to take a second look I thought it was the Art Cover for the DVD and I so much agree with the Miss Teschmacher comment

Wow what an awesome display. :clap

Thanks Jay...it's one of my personal favourites so you can imagine how my jaw dropped with the news I'll be getting one in quarter scale...:horror

Awesome display my friend WOW!!!
many thanks my friend :clap

Great He-Man Display, I had to take a second look I thought it was the Art Cover for the DVD and I so much agree with the Miss Teschmacher comment
Ha! A lot of people say that...I had to display him in his most iconic pose from the cartoon...would love to eventually get a Battle Cat....maybe in 1/4 scale who knows? Glad you agree on the Miss Teschmacher signature...she's gorge! :love

The Enterbay Terminator in the glass case looks stunning. Nice high quality collection. :hi5:

The Enterbay Terminator in the glass case looks stunning. Nice high quality collection. :hi5:

Hi AesCulus for checking out my thread :clap As you'd expect my Terminator on bike display is also one of my favourite pieces...it's one of only a few pieces that I have on temporary display whilst I find a bigger family home to fit more children as I have a second on the way next year aswell as all my new Pre Orders :) all my other 30+ Premium Formats are all stored away in their shipping boxes eager to make their display debuts... thanks for your kind words :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display *WISHING EVERYONE AT THE FREAKS FORUM A MERRY XMAS!*

Wishing all you freaks a very Merry Christmas! Have a great holiday!

Robertobagg10 :santa

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display *WISHING EVERYONE AT THE FREAKS FORUM A MERRY XMAS!*

Merry Christmas my friend! :duff May the new year grace your collection with even more awesome :D

Merry Christmas my friend! :duff May the new year grace your collection with even more awesome :D

Thanks Irvy, merry Christmas :1-1: hopefully 2013 will have some more excellent projects ahead...:yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display *WISHING EVERYONE AT SIDESHOW FREAKS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!*

Wishing everyone at Sideshow Freaks a Happy New Year and another great year of new statues, busts and figures! It's been almost a year since I started this great hobby and recieved my first Premium Format from Sideshow...any regrets? Only that I didn't start sooner :slap Have a good one guys...:duff

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display *WISHING EVERYONE AT SIDESHOW FREAKS A HAPPY NEW YEAR!*

tumblr11.gif

Happy new year to you too :fest can't for some of last years pre orders to at last be in our homes.... HULK SMASH :yess:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' W...

Hey guys, a new year and new statues, busts and figures are on the horizon. What better way to start the new year with my first 2013 purchase...The Official Iron Mark III 1:1 Bust (Clean Version) brand new and factory sealed. To say that i got this for a steal would be an understatement as i really got a great price for this Iron Man grail piece.

The story so far...

Okay, so if youve been following my thread up to now you'll know that i purchased a custom bust from a seller on eBay and repainted it myself as a cheaper alternative to the Sideshow version. It was a piece that i wanted to have in my collection so badly and i just couldnt find an official Sideshow Iron Man bust for love nor money as i missed out when it went on sale a few years back...and when one did come by (ebay) they were selling for extraordinarily high prices ($1500!!). So by having the custom bust in my collection kind of filled a gap in my collection that i was missing. Anyway, a few days after Christmas i was given the opportunity to buy another custom Iron Man bust from a friend who had accidently smashed the helmet part and was selling it for $80. For that price i couldnt say no and decided to make it my next project...here are some pics of the project...

after completing the process of re-glueing the broken parts of the mask together, loads of sanding, primering and then applying a fresh coat of paint i was almost finished...

uqehy8yd.jpg

uty7ehug.jpg

vy3esyjy.jpg

tyjutezu.jpg

ymeja7ap.jpg

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FO...

After adding a new coat of paint to the mask i added the lights inside of the eyes it was as good as new!!!

the completed bust...

a5unerah.jpg

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FO...

So as mentioned earlier, i recieved my first purchase of 2013 with an original Sideshow Mark III Iron Man 1:1 bust factory sealed brand new...i couldnt be happier!!! :)

u9ejyza9.jpg

so i have now placed him in the throne and have my other custom displayed in another room...this bust really is fantastic. It wasnt a secret that there were lots of issues with this bust such as paint application and other minor faults but i have to say that mine has arrived in perfect condition...i really cant believe that i have my hands on it as i thought i'd missed my chance the first time...

ahy6e2uq.jpg

bring on the Mark VII 1:1 bust in May!!!

agu3e5ed.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *OFFICIAL SIDESHOW IRON MAN 1:1 BUST MK III - AT L

Nice work as always Roberto.
I bought one from Play.com a couple of years ago. Arrived with several scratches to the face so I sent it back. Received a replacement which arrived with a crack, that was also returned.
Would be nice to have one now but it's a big beast and I have limited space.
I've just made my first, possible, double purchase of 2013. Ordered a Captain America PF and Thor PF from Play.com after they were reduced.
My Capt. has been dispatched but the Thor came up as 'awaiting stock'. When I ordered it was 'in stock'. Doubt I'll be getting him but very happy with the imminent arrival of CA. I hate it when retailers list items as availabke when they don't have any.
Just sold Dutch to my, possible, future son in law.

Back