Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *FINAL PICS Repaint of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 B

Great repaint, congrats my friend ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *FINAL PICS Repaint of the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 B

The presence of Iron Man 1:1 Bust always impress. Is certainly a great piece of collection. Nice work done on the repaint!

Great repaint, congrats my friend ;)

The presence of Iron Man 1:1 Bust always impress. Is certainly a great piece of collection. Nice work done on the repaint!

Appreciate all your comments and support guys, really happy with how it turned out. Peace out :clap

Hey Guys, its with great regret that i announce that my Rambo 1/4 Enterbay HD Masterpiece Figure has now been sold! Just looking to free up a bit more space and also to help fund my next purchase...the new upcoming T-800 Battle Damaged from Enterbay as that looks proper KILLER and would go great with my original T2 T-800 display!

View attachment 54403

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC SUPERMAN PF EX WINGS HIS WAY ...

On the plus side i managed to pick up a piece that i consider to be more of a work of art rather than just a Premium Format...it is the Comic Book Thor PF...

ede2e5et.jpg

za4ese4a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW THOR PF and Iron Man Mark III 1:1 Bust*

Congrats on Thor PF, he is awesome. And your IM bust looks great.

So do you like statues or action figures better? You seem to enjoy both.

Great displays my friend ;)

Congrats on the THOR PF. Looks awesome.
23lo1vr.gif

Hope you play something massive for the Thor PF!

Freaking asewome score on that Iron man bust and great paintjob on it asswel. You really put an effort in the presentation of your collection. Reallly fantastic! The heman is one of my favourites.

Congrats on the Thor PF and the IM Mark III Bust display is looking awesome! :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW COMIC THOR PF + IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST DISP

Congrats on thor one of if not my favourite pf

Congrats on Thor PF, he is awesome. And your IM bust looks great.

So do you like statues or action figures better? You seem to enjoy both.

Hey Mamba, thanks for stopping by and checking out the thread :). The Comic Thor PF is indeed awesome...its one of those old school classic from Sideshow along with the Hulk and Captain America PF's...sure dont make them like they used to!

In regards to choosing between statues and figures, well i have always been a fan of 1/4 statues (mainly PF's or Maquettes if im honest) although i do posess the odd Comiquette (Silver Surfer and Classic Iron Man) I try to base my collection around Marvel and DC aswell as my favourite movie characters also. So it wasnt until i came across Enterbay's Terminator 2 T-800 1/4 figure i just thought to myself that it was head and shoulders better than Sideshows T2 PF. When i recieved it i wasnt disappointed, the likeness was incredible and the clothes were as good as any PF i had in my Sideshow collection. I was very happy with it and decided that as long no joints were visible then these 1/4 figures could be passed as PF's in their own right. Thats why i had to get a customised shirt for the Enterbay Rambo III figure otherwise i dont think i could have displayed it...i really cant choose between having statues or figures as each has their advantages and disadvantages but let me say that if you take a look at the finished head sculpt of the upcoming T-800 Battle Damaged Figure from Enterbay then i think you'll see what i mean...it is amazing! :yess:

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW COMIC THOR PF + IRON MAN MK III 1:1 BUST DISP

Hope you play something massive for the Thor PF!

I wish i could Darkness but this one is heading back in its box for storage until i've sorted the nursery out for baby number 2 arriving next year :thud: but dont worry, the brain is always thinking ahead :yess: believe it or not but this is one of 2 Thor PF's in my collection. I managed to pick one up yesterday in a trade for my Rambo III Enterbay figure and so i've listed one of the Thors on eBay to try and raise some funds for next years pre-orders! :)

Freaking asewome score on that Iron man bust and great paintjob on it asswel. You really put an effort in the presentation of your collection. Reallly fantastic! The heman is one of my favourites.
Thats very kind of you Nick, im a massive fan of Iron Man the movie so i had to get the colours right on the bust or i wasnt going to be happy. As for my He-Man display, i always wanted to have a diorama display with castle Greyskull since i was a kid and watching the cartoons so it has to be one of favourite displays. However, what with the news that Jerry at Pop Culture will be releasing a 1/4 scale PF line of the He-Man Masters of the Universe, i may just sell up my 1/6 He-Man and go bigger! Thanks again :clap

Congrats on the Thor PF and the IM Mark III Bust display is looking awesome! :rock

Thanks bro for the kind comments :)

Massive congrats on this amazing PF. I've had it a few years now and i still get a kick out of looking at it to this day. :rock

Thanks Jay, i think you'll agree that the Thor PF wouldnt look out of place even at an art museum! It truly is a thing of beauty not to mention the size!

Congrats on thor one of if not my favourite pf

Thanks Ant, definately one of my personal favs too! :)

Last edited:

Thanks Jay, i think you'll agree that the Thor PF wouldnt look out of place even at an art museum! It truly is a thing of beauty not to mention the size!

:exactly: I fully agree with you.

I'm not a Marvel collector but this is simply awesome! Museum display! I always liked velvet on the base of a setup.:clap:clap

Thank you jkno, thanks for stopping by and for your great comments. I appreciate it. Well museum displays are always something i grew up with from a young age, be it going to museums on school trips or with friends and family, so i've always loved looking at wonderful displays and i guess its something that i've always wanted to do with my own collectibles :) as for the velvet fabric layout, well in my opinion you cant get better and it was an idea that i stole from Sideshow and their own displays at their SDCC conventions. I really recommend any collector out there to at least go and try it and place their piece on some crushed velvet fabric...it just makes your piece stand out and with such minimum effort. Infact jkno, i can imagine having one of your Vader pieces displayed on velvet...would look awesome! If you give me a day or two i will take a picture of one of my favourite Vader pieces (the Gentle Giant kneeling Darth Vader from TESB) and i will place it on some velvet to give you an idea :yess:

Back