Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - COMING SOON*

Congrats on the Spiderman Comiquette. :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - COMING SOON*

Excellent job well done on the 1:1 Iron Man Bust. :hi5: Looking forward to seeing the Spidey Comiquette join your collection soon.

Congrats on the Spiderman Comiquette. :hi5:

Excellent job well done on the 1:1 Iron Man Bust. :hi5: Looking forward to seeing the Spidey Comiquette join your collection soon.

Thanks very much guys, so excited abt picking him up tomorrow...wasnt so fussed about getting the EX as i'm not really a fan of the art prints, i'm more of an extra arm or head exclusive kinda guy :) but still nice to get the EX anyway. Thanks Firebird in regards to my Iron Man. May be selling it in the next month or so to help fund the Mk III Battle Damaged Version not sure yet...i've also got some exclusive news in that i have an Iron Man Mark II 1:1 bust on its way soon (the chrome version) but more news on that over the next few weeks or so...2013 is gonna be good! :yess: and expensive :slap

Oh i'm looking forward to seeing the Mark II 1:1 bust. That thing looks amazing on the videos and pics i've seen. :rock

Thanks very much guys, so excited abt picking him up tomorrow...wasnt so fussed about getting the EX as i'm not really a fan of the art prints, i'm more of an extra arm or head exclusive kinda guy :) but still nice to get the EX anyway. Thanks Firebird in regards to my Iron Man. May be selling it in the next month or so to help fund the Mk III Battle Damaged Version not sure yet...i've also got some exclusive news in that i have an Iron Man Mark II 1:1 bust on its way soon (the chrome version) but more news on that over the next few weeks or so...2013 is gonna be good! :yess: and expensive :slap

That is awesome news. Also you are really going to love the 1:1 BD Mark III Bust & 1:1 Mark II Bust. Really looking forward to seeing those. :rock Oh, don't forget to add the HT Gantry to your list too. :wink1:

great score bud

:duff

Oh i'm looking forward to seeing the Mark II 1:1 bust. That thing looks amazing on the videos and pics i've seen. :rock

That is awesome news. Also you are really going to love the 1:1 BD Mark III Bust & 1:1 Mark II Bust. Really looking forward to seeing those. :rock Oh, don't forget to add the HT Gantry to your list too. :wink1:

Thanks guys, trust me...no one is looking forward to the Mark II more than me. If done perfectly it will make my year! :thud: Will keep you updated on that one in the upcoming weeks :wave

Congrats man, I'm envious.

Wow excelent Thread Roberto, I love all your pictures, works, customs, Everything. Wow the T2 on bike, rambo diorama are awesome. OMG. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Roberto, did you get Spidey from eBay?

No mate, managed to blag it off another fellow collector who lives abt 35 minutes away so got a relatively good deal for around GBP 650.00 / $1040 which yes is more than the retail price but if we are being honest i dont think you'll get it much cheaper these days...and it was the EX...as i was explaining in the Spidey Comiquette Thread in the Marvel Section, some pieces have just soared in terms of value on the secondary market (ie. Hulk PF, Doom PF EX, Captain America PF EX, Thor PF EX, Predator 1:1 Bust to name but a few...) the Spidey Comiquette is another that seems to be heading in the same direction...im just grateful to have it as i've been wanting this piece for about 6 months or so...

Looking back in hindsight, im so relieved to have placed my order for the R2D2/C3PO Premium Format Exclusive as i can foresee this piece overtaking the Doom PF EX and Predator 1:1 Bust in terms of the value on the secondary market...not that i'd be wanting to sell it, just that i'm glad i managed to pick one up at retail price. There's actually a Seller on eBay in the U.S who has the R2D2/C3PO Exclusive already up for $2970!!! :slap

Picking up the Spidey Comiquette this evening so i'll get some pics up before the weekend :)

Last edited:

Wow excelent Thread Roberto, I love all your pictures, works, customs, Everything. Wow the T2 on bike, rambo diorama are awesome. OMG. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks you for taking the time to go through my collections and displays Zerox_dogma and i'm very happy you enjoyed it. Much more to come this year my friend so feel free to check out my updates. Your words are very kind and i am flattered by them. I hope 2013 brings you good fortune and all the collectibles your after :1-1:

650 is a good price for spidey

Looking forward to the pics :)

650 is a good price for spidey

Looking forward to the pics :)

Thanks Antman, picked up the Spidey last night....and OH BOY!! This is something special :thud: an iconic piece if ever there was one...the sculpt is just beautiful and the overall display is stunning, a real eye catcher. Without a shadow of a doubt this piece has now become one of my top 3 collectibles. The pics I took last night just don't do it justice but I will load them up this evening. :hi5:

Looking forward to swing them this statue is at the top of my want list at the moment but I need to get some money together first

Looking forward to swing them this statue is at the top of my want list at the moment but I need to get some money together first

Thanks Ant, i hope my iPhone 5 pictures do it some justice although you really have to see this thing in the flesh. Its very rare to have a piece that no matter what angle you look at it from it just keeps getting better and better! Truly a fantastic piece. Now to decide whether to sell my Spidey PF Exclusive as i dont really need 2 Spideys in my collection...decisions decisions :dunno

I love the plug on the other side of the wall
Take a pic of both next to each other. I've thought about getting the pf but wonder would I be happy with it

I love the plug on the other side of the wall
Take a pic of both next to each other. I've thought about getting the pf but wonder would I be happy with it

the plug socket is a great touch, along with the crack in the wall and then if you go right down the bottom you can see the wooden flooring and then further still the iron girder holding it all up...so impressive. Sideshow really did well with this piece. So well that if you look out through the window (as if from the inside) you get to see an awesome view of Spideys tight glutes! :wink1: Eat your heart out J-Lo! :rotfl

I already took the pictures last night and my Spidey PF is sealed inside the shipper but if i had a choice of the 2 then id get the Comiquette mate. As good as the PF is, there is something about the comiquette pose and the fact that he is stuck to a wall rather then the PF which is ontop of a building that does it for me...plus the comiquette is H-U-G-E compared to the PF :thud:

Back