Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - COMING SOON*

Ok that seals it I'm am no longer considering the pf will just have to save some money together to get this hope a reasonable one comes up when I've got the money :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - COMING SOON*

Ok that seals it I'm am no longer considering the pf will just have to save some money together to get this hope a reasonable one comes up when I've got the money :)

Well, if its any consolation Ant, the good news is that 2 exclusives were sold in the past 30 days on eBay, the bad news is that one went for GBP650 and the other GBP770...sure hope you get lucky Ant, im routin for ya! :pray:

I managed to get a thor ex for 400 so I'm sure one will pop up

I managed to get a thor ex for 400 so I'm sure one will pop up

GBP400 for the Thor EX :horror bargain! Lets just say that i paid over the odds for the regular version...boy was i naive back then :slap now i'ev got 2! Mine spare one is still on ebay...had some good offers but i just wont post it out cos its too fragile

Yeah was happy with the price bought it without pics so nobody beat me to it. Just hope spidey pops up soon

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SIDESHOW GREEN GOBLIN PREMIUM FO...

Here it is guys! Edition 222 of the Exclusive is in da house! :yess: The Spidey Comiquette is truly an outstanding piece and has already shot up into my top 3 pieces in my collection. The base is probably one of if not the best base ever made by Sideshow. It is incredibly detailed on both sides. Inside you have the appartment with cracks in the wall, a plug socket and impressive touches such as the wooden flooring followed by layers of the appartment...concrete, bricks and even an iron girder holding the foundations up, just incredible! After reading through the reviews i noticed a high amount of owners had complained about the paint application on their Spidey from black smudges to terribly painted black lines...so i was relieved to see mine in perfect condition...i am really amazed by this piece that i cant speak more highly of it, i just wanted to come home from work just to see it again. Please enjoy the pics guys and thanks for looking :wave

yqadedab.jpg

da2use8e.jpg

a2y2yby6.jpg

ma4enyme.jpg

Last edited:

Congrats Roberto. This has to be favourite Spidey statue.
23lo1vr.gif

Congrats Roberto. This has to be favourite Spidey statue.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks Sarv, bet your so happy to have this in your collection! The only dilemma is whether there is enough space for 2 spideys in my collection...suddenly the Spiderman PF takes a back seat :(

View attachment 56708

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - PICS ARE IN!!

Congrats my friend ;)

Thanks Sarv, bet your so happy to have this in your collection! The only dilemma is whether there is enough space for 2 spideys in my collection...suddenly the Spiderman PF takes a back seat :(

View attachment 56708

I still prefer the comiquette over the PF. It has a different appeal to it altogether.

I still prefer the comiquette over the PF. It has a different appeal to it altogether.

I completely agree with you Sarv, the comiquette just has the complete spidey pose for me and the overall size too. What are your thoughts on the face sculpt of the comiquette Sarv? We're you disappointed with the lack of shape ie. missing the nose? The PF does have a better head IMO.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - PICS ARE IN!!

Congrats on the grail piece.

I completely agree with you Sarv, the comiquette just has the complete spidey pose for me and the overall size too. What are your thoughts on the face sculpt of the comiquette Sarv? We're you disappointed with the lack of shape ie. missing the nose? The PF does have a better head IMO.

Nope it just works fine for me. If you relate it to the comic book, you don't see Spidey's nose bulging from the mask. So as I said earlier this piece has a different appeal altogether. A near perfect sculpt IMO. Everything works just great. The only thing if I have to be picky would be the right hand which fits a bit loose for some reason. I don't know if that is an issue with my statue or whether it was with the entire production. But I solved it by using some Blue tack and now it fits to a tee.

Now I am going to bore you guys by posting some more pics of him even though I have posted them before. But I just love the statue so guess I will be excused for my silly pics. :wink1:

Kongrats on Spidey! Definitely one of Sideshow's finer pieces.

Such a fantastic looking statue! Massive congrats bud. :hi5:

Nope it just works fine for me. If you relate it to the comic book, you don't see Spidey's nose bulging from the mask. So as I said earlier this piece has a different appeal altogether. A near perfect sculpt IMO. Everything works just great. The only thing if I have to be picky would be the right hand which fits a bit loose for some reason. I don't know if that is an issue with my statue or whether it was with the entire production. But I solved it by using some Blue tack and now it fits to a tee.

Now I am going to bore you guys by posting some more pics of him even though I have posted them before. But I just love the statue so guess I will be excused for my silly pics. :wink1:

Would love to see your pics of Spidey Comiquette Sarv and where you have it placed in your collection :)

Such a fantastic looking statue! Massive congrats bud. :hi5:

Kongrats on Spidey! Definitely one of Sideshow's finer pieces.

Congrats on the grail piece.

Thanks very much guys, couldn't be happier with this piece. It now completes my collection in regards to collecting all the old school pieces I wanted that have now sold out on sideshow that I missed first time round due to starting this incredible hobby last year...:clap onwards to the new pre orders :yess:

That spidey comiquette looks awesome :hi5: As you said the detail looks quality.

Here it is guys! Edition 222 of the Exclusive is in da house! :yess: The Spidey Comiquette is truly an outstanding piece and has already shot up into my top 3 pieces in my collection. The base is probably one of if not the best base ever made by Sideshow. It is incredibly detailed on both sides. Inside you have the appartment with cracks in the wall, a plug socket and impressive touches such as the wooden flooring followed by layers of the appartment...concrete, bricks and even an iron girder holding the foundations up, just incredible! After reading through the reviews i noticed a high amount of owners had complained about the paint application on their Spidey from black smudges to terribly painted black lines...so i was relieved to see mine in perfect condition...i am really amazed by this piece that i cant speak more highly of it, i just wanted to come home from work just to see it again. Please enjoy the pics guys and thanks for looking :wave

View attachment 56700

View attachment 56701

View attachment 56702

View attachment 56703

Back