Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - COMING SOON*

Would love to see your pics of Spidey Comiquette Sarv and where you have it placed in your collection :)

Have uploaded the pics Roberto. You can check my thread as per your convenience.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - PICS ARE IN!!

great pics of spidey :clap:clap are you getting the new sideshow hulk. I can't wait for this one :impatient:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SS SPIDERMAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE - PICS ARE IN!!

great pics of spidey :clap:clap are you getting the new sideshow hulk. I can't wait for this one :impatient:

Many thanks David, really happy with it and a definate eye pleaser :thud: as for the upcoming Hulk Maquette, you bet i'm getting it! Massive fan of the Avengers Hulk as i wasnt particularly blown away by the first 2 renditions of the Hulk...they both seemed to be slightly too CGI'd if you know what i mean. With the Avengers Hulk they added a bit more character to him and human mannerisms which i think worked perfectly! Definately look forward to getting him :yess:

The Spidey Comiquette looks fantastic. Congrats on the new addition! :hi5:

Guys, got a quick question for all you Iron Man fans out there. I'm in the process of having my Iron Man Mark III 1:1 bust customised into a Mark II and wanted to what was the officially correct answer to what was the actual colour of the Mark II. Now the Mark II colour scheme that Sideshow released seemed to be slightly off in all fairness, it seems to have been over-laquered imo and not very chrome looking. However, there have been a few good customs that i've seen on the freaks forum, notably Averone's one which has more of a brushed chromed look to it and appears to be much more accurate when compared to Sideshows version. Now im actually thinking of customising mine in metallic (mirrored) chrome which although some may say is not movie accurate, there is the scene from the first movie Iron Man, just as Stark sets off to battle against Iron Monger, the guy that plays "Colonel James Rhodes" looks at the Mark II and says something like "another time"..well in that scene you catch a glimpse of the Mark II and its that scene where the suit looks proper metallic chrome...could this just be to do with the lighting? If anyone can get a picture up of this scene that might help...Also if someone could clear up whether the Mark II suit shown in the scene from Iron Man 2 where Rhodes is fighting with Tony Stark was also more shinier metallic chrome than in Iron Man? Thanks for any help on this, i'm more a fan of the metallic shiny chrome rather than brushed chrome and will probably head in that direction with my custom but thats just me...

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST HELP NEED

I saw some high res pictures of the MK II and it was brushed chrome looking. That's how i'd have mine if i was getting a custom of it.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST HELP NEED

I saw some high res pictures of the MK II and it was brushed chrome looking. That's how i'd have mine if i was getting a custom of it.

from certain scenes, initially the first time you get to see the Mark II in Iron Man, it does appear to be brushed chrome however in that scene where Rhodes says "another time" its proper shiny metallic chrome...could be the lighting? What about in Iron Man 2, is the mark II the same?

simply amazing wow .....

brushed chrome for me.... and yes i agree this is the best HULK and only HULK i will need. HULK smashHHH:lol

brushed chrome for me.... and yes i agree this is the best HULK and only HULK i will need. HULK smashHHH:lol

Yep, I can confirm yours and Jay's preference of brushed chrome is infact the official colour scheme of the Mark II...with this said I'm still torn between the brushed chrome and the more mirrored metallic which I prefer due to how it will stand out more, so my custom may be more shinier than a brushed chrome appearance. We'll see how well it turns out as it should be completed and inhand in about 2 weeks time. Anyway, on even greater news is the announcement from Sideshow regarding the new Iron Man 3 license and after reading on their Facebook page it is confirmed that PF's, Maquettes and 1:2 scales are on their way! :blissy

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST *COMING S

Congrats on Spidey!! I'm so jealous. :monkey2

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM CHROME IRON MAN MARK II 1:1 BUST *COMING S

lovely display

Last edited:

Nice score, my friend. It is by far, the best Spidey statue out there. Congrats

53bwg.jpg

Yep, I can confirm yours and Jay's preference of brushed chrome is infact the official colour scheme of the Mark II...with this said I'm still torn between the brushed chrome and the more mirrored metallic which I prefer due to how it will stand out more, so my custom may be more shinier than a brushed chrome appearance. We'll see how well it turns out as it should be completed and inhand in about 2 weeks time. Anyway, on even greater news is the announcement from Sideshow regarding the new Iron Man 3 license and after reading on their Facebook page it is confirmed that PF's, Maquettes and 1:2 scales are on their way! :blissy

I think it will look great the way you plan on doing it anyway. Always do things the way you like and you'll never go wrong. :lecture :lol

53bwg.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Thanks Sarv, bet your so happy to have this in your collection! The only dilemma is whether there is enough space for 2 spideys in my collection...suddenly the Spiderman PF takes a back seat :(

View attachment 56708
congrats man, I got rid of my PF soon after I got this piece and have no regrets. It's a awesome sculpt.

Congrats on Spidey!! I'm so jealous.
Thanks so much Drakul, i feel very lucky to have this one in my very own personal collection. Couldnt be happier with it my friend :wave

lovely display

Very kind words Darthjay, thanks for taking the time to have a look through :)

53bwg.jpg

Couldnt agree more big man, couldnt agree more :1-1:

I think it will look great the way you plan on doing it anyway. Always do things the way you like and you'll never go wrong. :lol

Im glad to say that me and you seem to be very similiar in that at the end of the day if you go by what you feel is right and what looks good to you regardless of what anyone else thinks then thats all the matters. :1-1: Unfortunately, where we are not so similiar is how our bank accounts currently look:
Jay's bank account currently reads $1,345,322.56 whereas mine is $34.21 :( :rotfl :rotfl

congrats man, I got rid of my PF soon after I got this piece and have no regrets. It's a awesome sculpt.

Thanks Spidermonkey! I've actually decided to hang on to it for the time being pal...i've sold so many PF's over christmas and raised enough funds for my upcoming pre orders that i'm in no major rush to sell just yet. I still actually really like the PF and the fact its the exclusive makes me want to keep it :(

Jay's bank account currently reads $1,345,322.56 whereas mine is $34.21 :( :rotfl :rotfl

:rotfl Oh if only. I did win £3 on the euro millions last night though. :yess: :lol

Back