Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still my favourite piece in my collection and can't wait to make a display case for it and have it all kitted out with lights, etc...

This piece is just so perfect in every way and as a massive Iron Man fan I couldn't wish for a better collectible. Just like the Wolverine LSF, this is totally the definitive Iron Man collectible! Enjoy the pics guys :)

zunu4uta.jpg

y5u2ujy2.jpg

rezy4eju.jpg

te7uzase.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *PICS OF MY FAVOURITE PIECE - THE IRON MAN MKIII L

I know how you feel. My Friend; John aka Wolfman has this in his office at my LCS and it always grabs your attention when you go in there and more so when it is powered up, Great Great Score my Friend and Excellent Post Robert.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *PICS OF MY FAVOURITE PIECE - THE IRON MAN MKIII L

IM looks brilliant! :clap

Such an impressive piece, congrats Roberto. :)

I know how you feel. My Friend; John aka Wolfman has this in his office at my LCS and it always grabs your attention when you go in there and more so when it is powered up, Great Great Score my Friend and Excellent Post Robert.

Awesome it looks bro.
23lo1vr.gif

IM looks brilliant! :clap

Such an impressive piece, congrats Roberto. :)

Fantastic comments guys:hi5: I think each and every one of us has a favourite piece and one that you will never get tired of seeing each day...this for me is it! Hence why i'm a little excited at the news that SSC are definately bringing out a new 1:2 scale LSF....will it be Iron Patriot? I hope not...there's just so many suits to choose from

Still my favourite piece in my collection and can't wait to make a display case for it and have it all kitted out with lights, etc...

This piece is just so perfect in every way and as a massive Iron Man fan I couldn't wish for a better collectible. Just like the Wolverine LSF, this is totally the definitive Iron Man collectible! Enjoy the pics guys :)

zunu4uta.jpg

y5u2ujy2.jpg

rezy4eju.jpg

te7uzase.jpg

One of my favorites as well man. Great pics.

AWESOME acquisition my friend ;)

Thanks Spidey :hi5: Just like how you've displayed him, i hope to have mine at the centre of my collection too :yess:

I have no doubt that you will man. I'm worried when the Doom LSF comes out and challenges Iron Man for that spot :lol

AWESOME acquisition my friend ;)

Thanks Darth :hi5:

I have no doubt that you will man. I'm worried when the Doom LSF comes out and challenges Iron Man for that spot :lol

:lol that will be good competition my friend...the Doom LSF is by far the best statue i've seen since i have started collecting so i'm gonna really have to think hard how i'm going to display my LSF's...whether it be together or incorporate them with my 1/4 scale stuff. Something tells me that Doom is bring all sorts of trouble...i've recently just got the Wolverine LSF and i thought he was HUGE! :horror

Doom is stunning :lecture

Fantastic comments guys:hi5: I think each and every one of us has a favourite piece and one that you will never get tired of seeing each day...this for me is it! Hence why i'm a little excited at the news that SSC are definately bringing out a new 1:2 scale LSF....will it be Iron Patriot? I hope not...there's just so many suits to choose from

Let it be Colossus :pray:, I can Dream :lol:lol:lol and Yes! Doom is Impressive

zunu4uta.jpg

y5u2ujy2.jpg

rezy4eju.jpg

te7uzase.jpg

Love this statue, best IM ever!!!:clap:clap

Just look at the difference between the two! Doom is just ENORMOUS! This picture makes Wolverine look like a PF!!!! :horror :horror

ezegused.jpg

That's scary how big that Doom is. Just look at Doom's base compared to Wolverines it's huge. I bet the base alone is bigger than the Doom PF in height.

And my wife moans how big my PF's are, imagine if she see that turning up :lol

Oh and nice Pic's of your IM Andy :clap

Doom is stunning

Doom is gonna be great! I think we all know that the pre order for this monster will come during this years SDCC!!! And i for one cant wait!

Let it be Colossus , I can Dream and Yes! Doom is Impressive

:clap:

Love this statue, best IM ever!!!:clap

:exactly: 100% Without doubt Squider...it doesnt get much better that this :thud:

That's scary how big that Doom is. Just look at Doom's base compared to Wolverines it's huge. I bet the base alone is bigger than the Doom PF in height.

And my wife moans how big my PF's are, imagine if she see that turning up :lol

Nevermind the wife RB, the kids will love it! :yess:

Oh and nice Pic's of your IM Andy :clap

Cheers Stevo :hi5:

:drool

Fan-fawkin-tastic!

Thanks KD :clap

Congrats on IM 1:2 statue!! Very cool! :clap

Back