Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MISCELLANEOUS PICS FROM MY FAVOURITE DISPLAYS*

Beautiful display as always my friend ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MISCELLANEOUS PICS FROM MY FAVOURITE DISPLAYS*

Whilst I wait for the new baby to be born (which is already 3 days overdue!!) thought I'd most some various pics of one of my favorite pieces in my collection....thanks of looking :)

Arguably, one of the best pound for pound figures ever to be released...the Enterbay T-800 Battle Damaged Figure from T2

ytajaju2.jpg

vy7y6yvu.jpg

ze8usuzy.jpg

And the Enterbay T-800 Clean Version Figure on Harley Motorcycle, which has turned out to be on of my favorite displays...

egy4yjys.jpg

u7yha9az.jpg

ynyhasu3.jpg

WOW! Very BadA$$ Scores and Displays my Friend, Great Great Posts; Robert

cool stuff enjoying the terminator displays and are they motorised terntable a masterpiece

Thanks DarthJay...the original T-800 with Harley doesnt sit on a turntable as its just way to big to be turning! :lol The T-800 BD version is on a turntable display as i hope to get the Hot Toys 1/4 Endo Skeleton soon and display them back to back so you get to see them both as they go round :yess:

Beautiful display as always my friend ;)

WOW! Very BadA$$ Scores and Displays my Friend, Great Great Posts; Robert

Looks amazing Robert. Love it.
23lo1vr.gif

Kind words guys, thank you so much again :hi5:

And to continue my theme of favourite displays, here are a few more for you to enjoy again...

My 1/6 He-Man with Castle Greyskull Diorama Display

With Display Case
vyvatupy.jpg

Without Display Case
dahuqaba.jpg

My 1/6 He-Man (Faux Bronze Version) Display

Without Display Case
y8ahateh.jpg

With Display Case
avupagap.jpg

Of course this Batman DX09 Batcave is the latest of my 1/6 Dioramas...

ytugy8e8.jpg

And to complete my 1/6 collection here (as i dont have that many 1/6 stuff) is my Superman Fortress of Solitude Diorama Display

gyzageqa.jpg

Last edited:

nice 1/6 scale displays but im loking foward to the 1/4 scale of he-man from pop culture hoping it will be as good as ur one

Very awesome displays bro ;)

nice 1/6 scale displays but im loking foward to the 1/4 scale of he-man from pop culture hoping it will be as good as ur one

Ha! You've been reading the He-Man PCS thread :wink1: yeas, can't wait for the 1/4 MOTU statues - although a little disappointed that they are not mixed media like my PCS Lion-O PF...would have displayed well together...:(

Very awesome displays bro ;)

Thanks again Darth :hi5:

Loving all your displays, especially the two T-800s! :clap

Ha! You've been reading the He-Man PCS thread :wink1: yeas, can't wait for the 1/4 MOTU statues - although a little disappointed that they are not mixed media like my PCS Lion-O PF...would have displayed well together...:(

Thanks again Darth :hi5:

yes must agree mixed media would be nice but the sheare size will make me happy:wink1::wink1: lick lick

Loving all your displays, especially the two T-800s! :clap

Thanks mate, appreciate your kind words. I think the T-800 on Harley will always be one of my favs as it was the first display i think i posted on the forum...and that seems ages ago! :slap

yes must agree mixed media would be nice but the sheare size will make me happy:wink1::wink1: lick lick

I've always wanted to own 1/4 scale statues of some of my favourite characters from the greatest cartoons that i watched religiously as a child. I already have the 1/4 PF of Lion-O from The Thundercats and soon will be getting He-Man...but would love to have a G1 Optimus Prime in 1/4 scale...that would be awesome! Infact, i heard Jerry over on the Statue Forum saying that this could be a possiblilty in the future... :pray:

Great He-Man display!!! :rock Remember watching the He-Man cartoons when I was a kid, was so cool.

Great He-Man display!!! :rock Remember watching the He-Man cartoons when I was a kid, was so cool.

:lol Thanks Serg, yea...it was definatley one of my faves too along with Thundercats, Transformers, Bravestarr, M.A.S.K, etc...

Would be great to one day have them all set up in a cool Animation display, at least thats what i'd like to happen :pray:

I watched He-Man and other cartoons on a Serbian channel since in Romania back then they didn't allow such animations ;)

I watched He-Man and other cartoons on a Serbian channel since in Romania back then they didn't allow such animations ;)

So good that nowadays you can get all the classic animations from the late 80's on DVD boxsets...i would'nt like to think how many i have! Its just that some of these cartoons just spark off so much nostalgia of my childhood and it brings back so many happy memories! :)

Last edited:

Hi Andy just finished work :mummy 2 -10... i do look in now and again. Your displays are always fantastic and your T800 on his harley looks great almost real....still think you need my fatboy to make it perfect :lol
love your doom pf with his custom challice great detail :love amazing

Hi Andy just finished work :mummy 2 -10... i do look in now and again. Your displays are always fantastic and your T800 on his harley looks great almost real....still think you need my fatboy to make it perfect :lol
love your doom pf with his custom challice great detail :love amazing

Hate nightshifts Dave...you must have to fill yourself to the brim with expressos just to keep awake! :lol Thanks so much for your great comments mate - would love to buy your Harley for the reason you mention...but funds are running short and i need to save what money i can as i'm still holding out for SSC announcement for a new Iron Man 1/4 or 1/2 statue at this years SDCC :yess:

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM G1 TRANSFORMERS 'ROLLER' W...

Hey guys, forgot to mention a few purchases that i picked up last week for a great price! Only got to open them up yesterday...

They are the 2 Predator Diorama Exclusives from both Pred 1 & 2 movies. Although i promised myself not to purchase anymore pieces smaller than 1/4 scale i just couldnt resist having these 2 fanatastic sculpts in my collection.

As mentioned both are the Exclusives which are the extra head portraits and both come with really cool Predator 1 and 2 display bases - also love the versatility of these pieces as they can also be attached to a wall thus giving the visual display a more stand out feel...for now i just have them sat in my detolf but i'd definately like these hung from the wall at some point - along with a few of those other amazing SSC dioramas from the Alien movies!

Still on standby for a new SSC Predator 1/4 scale PF/Maquette in the future to go with my Dutch PF but for now these will have to do :)

Anyway, here's a quick snap of them both together...
2ytumuva.jpg

tyhereje.jpg

ga2e4unu.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW PURCHASE - PREDATOR 1 & 2 SIDESHOW DIORAMAS*

Loving the two Preds!

They look amazing! :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW PURCHASE - PREDATOR 1 & 2 SIDESHOW DIORAMAS*

Very cool acquisitions my friend ;)

Back