Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just moved my diorama from off my shipping boxes to where I had the Wolverine LSF...also added a bit if lighting to it for a bit of atmosphere. Sorry about the quality of pics but they were taken late last night...hope you enjoy :)

Here's a pic before adding the lighting...

8evuryvy.jpg

And then with a bit if lighting from beneath...

ju8y6y8e.jpg

y7yze6e7.jpg

avemyquj.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *DX09 1/6 '89 BATMAN BATCAVE DIORAMA LIGHTING UPDA

congrats on the wolverine love the iron man cant wait to see ur collection all out on display have u seen the new black stormtrooper looks nice but they could of bought out new characters they choose the easy option for sdcc 2013 they have no new stuff just a black stormtrooper

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *DX09 1/6 '89 BATMAN BATCAVE DIORAMA LIGHTING UPDA

congrats on the wolverine love the iron man cant wait to see ur collection all out on display have u seen the new black stormtrooper looks nice but they could of bought out new characters they choose the easy option for sdcc 2013 they have no new stuff just a black stormtrooper

Thanks DarthJay :clap yes I have seen the black stormiest and am very disappointed that SSC have copied the original white Stormie like for like :slap had it been a different pose at the very least then I'd have considered it. Easy pass for me on this one I'm afraid :(

As I said over on the DX09 thread, your dio is just amazing!

Amazing work on the batcave with lighting Rob. Looks superb. Man I wish I had this.. ;)

Michael Keaton never looked so good.

Sweet setup as usual. Sorry you just have to keep out doing yourself and I expect nothing less ;). Now onto the batmobile dio!!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Sweet setup as usual. Sorry you just have to keep out doing yourself and I expect nothing less ;). Now onto the batmobile dio!!

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Thanks so much Jeff :hi5: just waiting patiently for the Batmobile....can't wait for that one...still can't believe it's gonna be 39 inches long! :horror

Michael Keaton never looked so good.

That's very kind Reme, thanks :clap

Amazing work on the batcave with lighting Rob. Looks superb. Man I wish I had this.. ;)

Ha! Thanks DP...it really was an easy diorama to make. You can do it!!!:yess:

That's just awesome buddy. As usual.

Whilst I wait for the new baby to be born (which is already 3 days overdue!!) thought I'd most some various pics of one of my favourite pieces in my collection....thanks of looking :)

Arguably, one of the best pound for pound figures ever to be released...the Enterbay T-800 Battle Damaged Figure from T2

ytajaju2.jpg

vy7y6yvu.jpg

ze8usuzy.jpg

And the Enterbay T-800 Clean Version Figure on Harley Motorcycle, which has turned out to be on of my favourite displays...

egy4yjys.jpg

u7yha9az.jpg

ynyhasu3.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MISCELLANEOUS PICS FROM MY FAVOURITE DISPLAYS*

cool stuff enjoying the terminator displays and are they motorised terntable a masterpiece

Last edited:
Back