Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS PG64

Looks awesome Andy. Really liking that base :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS PG64

Very nice addition again. I also liked it but i don't have anything with the character and i need to make choices. Still i enjoy to see it enriching your collection.

Wow, that looks really amazing.

congrats bro on deadpool. its an awesome statue

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT PICS ...

Holy...:thud:

Great pick up brother. I have mostly seen some pics for the X-Force one and think the level of detailing is amazing. I knew Spazzy had some great customs for Joker and Batman, no idea on Deadpool. Thats what makes it so great with those customs by Spazzy (great stuff by him; glad he's a freak! :duff) so many alternate options. Id agree on the point that this is a pf that has very few reasons to be resold; largely cause its just jam packed with great accessories (wonder how XM would do :lol) Also glad to know that you worked it out on eBay. That stuff can get really nerve wrecking. Looks really great and I can bet this will be a highly sought piece with that Deadpool movie coming.

Another great piece! Awaiting the next sweet pics and update bro! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Thanks so much for the great comments Carlos :hi5: much appreciate my friend :) yea, Spazzy has done some crazy work for a number of Sideshows PFs that you mention. After purchasing some of his cool custom work for my Punisher PF

a6e7yzy2.jpg

he's actually now working on some new custom weapons for my Punisher PF which I've asked him to put together for me so hopefully they won't be much longer :) as for Deadpool, well those custom swords will look awesome so I'll definately post some pics once they've all arrived :)

As for the next update, well it's gonna be my R2/C3PO Premium Format Exclusive Version Custom 'Yavin' themed base (take 2) as I already had one made earlier this year but has now been sold to a fellow Freak :) heres a pic of the one I just sold :)

aje4ybag.jpg

congrats! Deadpool is nice bad ass, your collection is one of TOP I ever seen ... :clap and still growing

Thanks brother :hi5: really kind words my friend :)

Deadpool is an amazing PF...congrats!

Are you going to order the custom portrait for it?

Hey Kris, thanks buddy :) still unsure about whether I'll be getting the custom Deadpool portrait. There were a few key issues that I was concerned with. Firstly, I put to the sculptor last night that the head may be looking a tad too small and also that I didn't quite understand the idea of the half revealed mask? Would look weird to have him displayed in his pose but with his mask half on half off if you get what I mean. Maybe better to have one hand on his mask so it looks like he's pulling it off :dunno

yvypaduv.jpg

Nice piece Andy.

Thanks Yoga :clap

Congrats on the Deadpool PF Andy. :congrats He is definitely one of my favorites from last year. I love the chicken. :lol

Keep me in mind for the custom unmasked portrait.

Hey Mikey, thanks for the feedback bro :) glad to see you have this guy in your collection too ;) The chicken EX is very cool but I guess I didn't know too much abt the character to begin with that made me want to order the EX once this piece went on order but I'm more than happy with all the weapons i'll be getting from Spazzy :yess: Oh, and i'll definitely keep you in the loop regarding the custom head bro :hi5:

Another grail piece right there!!! That Deadpool kicks-ass with all his weapons! Congrats!

Thanks so much for the great comments Marc :hi5:

Awesome Andy!

Hey Ty, those pics were for you buddy ;) I know you and Caesar have been waiting patiently :hi5:

You know Andy, when I first passed on Deadpool (don't know why really) I wasn't regretting anything. After looking at your pics I really wish I hadn't. Especially with some of the maskless head customs that have come out. Either way pics look great and I cannot wait to see the Spazzy customs along with that WIP head (looks insane). Congrats brother

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Really appreciate your kind words as ever bro :1-1: to be honest, it was always a piece that appealed to me from the start just by looking at the pose, sculpt and mixed media...but never really knew too much about the character (I'm always learning about Marvel characters as I go along in this hobby which makes it even more enjoyable for me) ;) I also cancelled my order early on but after getting in touch with Spazzy and his crazy world of custom add ons, I knew that I had to get Deadpool right away...infact the same happened with the recent Punisher PF. I was never going to buy that until Spazzy sent me some custom weapons and know I absolutely love it :love talking of which, I've got a few more Punisher PF custom pieces in the works so watch this space! :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC DEADPOOL PREMIUM FORMAT

Hey guys, so i finally managed to take some pics of my recent acquisition and arguably the PF of 2013...the Deadpool PF :) Originally, i had already pre ordered this guy locally but eventually cancelled due to wanting something else more at the time :( and by the time it got round to ordering him again, he was already sold out everywhere and so eBay was my only alternative :gah:

So to cut a long story short, i managed to bag a Regular Version on eBay (which was described as Brand New and Sealed by the seller) obviously, one is always weary in regards to certain peoples descriptions when it comes to statues especially but i thought i couldn't go wrong with 'Brand New' and 'Sealed' :lol or at least i thought :slap So i received the box a few days after winning the auction and as i opened up the art box, low and behold....the styrofoam wasn't even sealed!!! :horror yep, that's right! What was supposed to be brand new and sealed was not even taped up!! :thud: so my heart sank as i began to dread what i was about to discover!

However, upon removing all the pieces from the box and carefully inspecting them all, i realised that the statue itself 'looked' brand new and unused. Usually you get a good idea of this by checking those protective sticky pads on the back of the base...usually these parts are quite dirty or slightly dented where the piece has been on display but these pads were fresh as a babies bottom! :lol relieved was not the word! There were the odd mark here and there on the actual body but these were literally miniscule and the sort of thing you expect from a Sideshow piece so i wasn't too worried about that.

Anyways, after getting in touch with the seller regarding why the box was open and not sealed, he still denied that he had ever opened it since he purchased it :dunno and as a goodwill gesture offered me a pretty generous partial refund which i was very grateful for and so all is well that ends well :) Now to the statue itself :yess:

Pretty much all the feedback received for this PF has been pretty amazing! Labelled as the PF of 2013, this statue has been meticulously sculpted with added on mixed media to really give this character a real sense of realism. Packed with his 2 ninja swords, customary chimichanga in one hand and a huge GOTG rocket-style shotgun in the other...just a majestic piece! Infact, this piece has been painted so well that if you look carefully at his suit, you can see nice detailing in where the suit has creased against his body that makes it look like a real mixed media suit :horror and to cap it all off he comes with an alternate change of head :rock

a5a7y2uj.jpg

gy9u2y5e.jpg

6uruqa3y.jpg

e5yjy4e9.jpg

juva6uve.jpg

ga2adequ.jpg

All i can say is that this is one PF which i will enjoy for a long time and will never get bored of seeing (when it eventually comes out of the shipper) :lol :lol and with some very cool custom swords currently being made by our very own Spazzy, this piece will easily make it in my top 5 PF's in my collection!!! :rock Enjoy the pics guys and thanks again for looking :wave

Here are the custom pieces still to arrive from Spazzy :rock

2umedu7e.jpg

4uty4y6a.jpg

e5u4ujuh.jpg

.....and also news of a new custom alternate head is also in the pipeline so stay tuned for more details....

vany5ury.jpg

Although I prefer MM statues this does look great. Are there any parts that are not sculpted?

Nice statue! Where did the other half go? Didn't know they used two boxes for this. But it's a massive statue so I can understand it. Hope all gets to you soon. Take pics when you get all of it.

Another great update my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Yoga :clap

Hey Mikey, thanks for the feedback bro :) glad to see you have this guy in your collection too ;) The chicken EX is very cool but I guess I didn't know too much abt the character to begin with that made me want to order the EX once this piece went on order but I'm more than happy with all the weapons i'll be getting from Spazzy :yess: Oh, and i'll definitely keep you in the loop regarding the custom head bro :hi5:

Thanks so much for the great comments Marc :hi5:

Hey Ty, those pics were for you buddy ;) I know you and Caesar have been waiting patiently :hi5:

Really appreciate your kind words as ever bro :1-1: to be honest, it was always a piece that appealed to me from the start just by looking at the pose, sculpt and mixed media...but never really knew too much about the character (I'm always learning about Marvel characters as I go along in this hobby which makes it even more enjoyable for me) ;) I also cancelled my order early on but after getting in touch with Spazzy and his crazy world of custom add ons, I knew that I had to get Deadpool right away...infact the same happened with the recent Punisher PF. I was never going to buy that until Spazzy sent me some custom weapons and know I absolutely love it :love talking of which, I've got a few more Punisher PF custom pieces in the works so watch this space! :)
Dude I'm always watching this thread for your pics. Congrats again. And I liked Deadpool but early on I wasn't planning on buying as many statues as I have. If it was now I'd get him for sure!

Awesome Andy, grats on arguably the best PF of 2013! :clap Those custom swords look great, very happy you picked him up bro. Look forward to seeing more of that custom portrait. :hi5:

I was just thinking how ****ing cool it could be to have a decapitated head being held by Deadpool for a piece :lol

I mean it kind of would make sense lol. But yeah I get the idea of half on/off.

Maybe battle damage! :horror:panic:

Major congrats on Deadpool Andy! What an awesome piece. You gotta be pleased with that! :rock

I don't know what to say so :clap

Thanks Dave :lol

Very cool pickup indeed! Looks great!

Hey Chris, appreciate that buddy :) now where is this new update of yours bro? :dunno

Looks awesome Andy. Really liking that base :)

Yea, the bullet base is a very appropriate theme :rock thanks Mike :hi5:

Very nice addition again. I also liked it but i don't have anything with the character and i need to make choices. Still i enjoy to see it enriching your collection.

Yea, I never knew much abt the character either Nick, hence why I wasn't fussed about the chicken EX :lol but I love the sculpt :love

Wow, that looks really amazing.

Thanks Ahmed :hi5: really glad you got my custom head today bro :yess: that's what I call fast shipping :horror

Congrats, looking forward on seeing the new custom head.

Although I prefer MM statues this does look great. Are there any parts that are not sculpted?

Thanks Steve :hi5: yea, the only parts that are not sculpted are the straps you see around the figure...ie. the belts, the harness, etc... One of the reasons I love mixed media so much is that it adds to overall sculpt :)

Congrats on getting the Deadpool PF and other pick-ups, Andy, very cool stuff! :hi5: :duff

Thanks for the kind words Mark :hi5: much appreciated as always buddy :)

Nice statue! Where did the other half go? Didn't know they used two boxes for this. But it's a massive statue so I can understand it. Hope all gets to you soon. Take pics when you get all of it.

:lol :lol :dunno Hey CBG, are you referring to my Iron Man MKVI LSF :huh Yea, that arrived in two boxes bro...Sideshow had split the piece to pretty much save on shipping costs I guess and then when it was scheduled to be delivered, only one box arrived :( but all is well that ends well as I know have both boxes and a perfect statue for the collection ;)

Another great update my friend Andy ;)

Thanks for the kind words as ever Adam :clap

Dude I'm always watching this thread for your pics. Congrats again. And I liked Deadpool but early on I wasn't planning on buying as many statues as I have. If it was now I'd get him for sure!

:lol thanks bro :duff so all systems go for next week and the Boba Fett PF pre order :rock

Awesome Andy, grats on arguably the best PF of 2013! :clap Those custom swords look great, very happy you picked him up bro. Look forward to seeing more of that custom portrait. :hi5:

Thanks again Sean :hi5: hopefully will get some news soon from Spazzy for when my custom pieces for Deadpool and the Punisher PF will be ready so I can't wait for those. I must admit, I do love the little extras you can get on a statue like your switch out arms, heads or weapons, etc...just adds an extra dimension to the statue :)

Major congrats on Deadpool Andy! What an awesome piece. You gotta be pleased with that! :rock

Yea, totally love it Jay :rock2 thanks buddy :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread COMING SOON NEW CUSTOM YAVIN BASE FOR THE DROIDS P

Andy, that is just insane! I rate that figure as one of the most important in any collection. I don't have one, of course, but it's still important! Congrats, man! I'm so gonna try and get one.

Back