Rockin Jellybean Invisible Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bowen Invisible Woman is a nice piece (especially the more limited half invisible version, well, from the knees down). Unless you're just wanting a Sue all by herself.

That Bowen statue is awful in my opinion, she looks way too old .

you can't even order this where it had the link because the writing was in Chinese or Japanese.

Last edited:
hmmmm. i kinda like it, actually. the style reminds me of the bishoujo series (rogue, black widow) by shunya yamash ita.

agree that it should've featured some element of her powers tho. like a transparent section to suggest invisibility...

any idea how much this is?

The first thing I was reminded of when I saw this was Eric Foreman's sister from That 70's Show o_O

That thing is Hilarious!!!

I think i'll wait patiently for AH! or Brooks to do her the justice she deserves.

I love this character, I truely appreciate that kind of art, especially the Dean Yeagle PinUp and Rockin' Jellybean work as well, that's why I'm gonna buy this one !

It looks like a character from a kid's Disney movie but with a huge ass. That's more disturbing than attractive.

It looks like a character from a kid's Disney movie but with a huge ass. That's more disturbing than attractive.
Dude, Disney Princesses are F'N HOT!!! :drool :D

DSC01464.jpg

I like it.
Kinda reminds me of Frazetta's women's proportions ... :monkey1

Back