Save the Planet of the Apes!!! - PIX ADDED!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just great stuff Angel!!!!!!

But I have to say it...

DITCH THOSE SIDESHOW DUDS AND MAKE YOUR OWN!!!

jungle jom said:

But I have to say it...

Okay Okay I hear ya JUNGLE! When are we all getting together to make these duds? Shall we meet in NYC, WV or AZ. KFOG has to travel the furthest!

jungle jom said:

But I have to say it...

Hi Jingle Jom! I found a flannel type material and bleached it so that I can dye it later. I am trying to figure out the dark purple color that the movie apes wore as their shirts and pants. I figure mixing brown with dark purple. I will let you all know how this works out and put on the finished project later.:monkey5

angelofmusic2112 said:
Okay Okay I hear ya JUNGLE! When are we all getting together to make these duds? Shall we meet in NYC, WV or AZ. KFOG has to travel the furthest!

My Twin Brother and two nephews are in Myrtle Beach South Carolina right now checking out bikinies! I would not mind meeting there!:D :cool:

kfog41 said:
Hi Jingle Jom! I found a flannel type material and bleached it so that I can dye it later. I am trying to figure out the dark purple color that the movie apes wore as their shirts and pants. I figure mixing brown with dark purple. I will let you all know how this works out and put on the finished project later.:monkey5

JINGLE JOM - ha ha ha That's a good one! Let's all sing. "Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...."

Last edited:
That was purily unintensional too! Man, You really got to be really carefull with your wording on this forum!:rolleyes:

angelofmusic2112 said:
JINGLE JOM - ha ha ha That's a good one! Can we call him that now? How about we call him Jingle Bells???

How about taking the wagon out for a ride in New York city!:chew

I've never been to NYC and I lived in NY state for more than 20 years! My gosh - by the time I get there, the apes will probably be in the subways of NY looking for mutated humans! Cool!

angelofmusic2112 said:
I've never been to NYC and I lived in NY state for more than 20 years! My gosh - by the time I get there, the apes will probably be in the subways of NY looking for mutated humans! Cool!

As a matter of fact, it looks like some mutants are living there now!:rotfl

Cut the chatter.

Oh, Angel you still have me address right, so you know where to send that wagon? :rolleyes: :rotfl :monkey5

Angel and Kfog...

Why did you have to wait for me to go off line before calling me a mutant?
I don't know what to say! You guys disapoint me.

Yours truly,

Jingle Jom

Last edited:
stickman said:
Cut the chatter.

Oh, Angel you still have me address right, so you know where to send that wagon? :rolleyes: :rotfl :monkey5

Yes, I still have your address, but I thought you were holding out the Sideshow ape wagon.

Last edited:
jungle jom said:
Angel and Kfog...

Why did you have to wait for me to go off line before calling me a mutant?
I don't know what to say! You guys disapoint me.

Yours truly,

Jingle Jom

JJ, I don’t recall calling you a mutant. I said your name was simply mutated from Jungle to Jingle. From one ape fan to another I am truly sorry you read something into that. Just give me the command and I’ll banish myself off into the forbidden zone.

Angel...

Didn't you see the way I signed that last post?

JINGLE... I was just kidding around... pullin' your Ape chain. I'm not one to take offence that easily.

The last thing I would want to do is bannish you, but if you decide to visit the forbidden zone on your own I hear it is nice this time of year!

It's even nicer when you bring a wagon along and fill it with mutants.

If I waited for SS to make a wagon I'd be a very old gorilla indeed. :monkey2

jungle jom said:
Angel...

Didn't you see the way I signed that last post?

JINGLE... I was just kidding around... pullin' your Ape chain. I'm not one to take offence that easily.

The last thing I would want to do is bannish you, but if you decide to visit the forbidden zone on your own I hear it is nice this time of year!

Hey Jungle. According to the weather report here, Page Arizona will be 103 today. Even though that is hot, it will be 117 on July Fourth here in Phoenix. I guess the place where the Forbidden Zone was shot would be considered nice if you love the sun. On another note! Angel, do you see any likeness of Burke on this sculpt?:cool:

That is hot Kfog! No wonder they call it the forbidden zone!

What happens in August? Does the desert sand melt and turn into glass?

jungle jom said:
That is hot Kfog! No wonder they call it the forbidden zone!

What happens in August? Does the desert sand melt and turn into glass?

That's probably why only one plant was found there in the movie. Probably transplanted by the movie crew. Ahhh well, it's a "dry" heat!:devil

Back